Instagram Model Taylor Dean (_taylordean)

busted4nothing

Legendary Member
Media
I think they broke up, in part, because Travis was too revealing and sexual in his youtube channel and when his ex had his video leaked he thought it was funny that a guy who was conservative a far as sex went went on to make a jerk off video. I think Taylor should make an OnlyFans as a big F U to Travis! lol

HotBttm4MuscledGod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think they broke up, in part, because Travis was too revealing and sexual in his youtube channel and when his ex had his video leaked he thought it was funny that a guy who was conservative a far as sex went went on to make a jerk off video. I think Taylor should make an OnlyFans as a big F U to Travis! lol
Yea I agree for the most part Taylor seemed uncomfortable when they did videos and I think Travis just kinda forced him into it, Travis seems like the whole mess and baggage to deal with as a boyfriend

Ale198819891988

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yea I agree for the most part Taylor seemed uncomfortable when they did videos and I think Travis just kinda forced him into it, Travis seems like the whole mess and baggage to deal with as a boyfriend
I agree. He seems like a lot to deal with

I was obsessed with this guy on Instagram, and then I heard him speak...

Reactions: muzac

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this guy is so fucking hot. He’s beautiful. Unfortunately what’s happening for me with this guy is the same as with all guys who do it. After a while I start to find them less attractive the more selfie’s they post on Instagram. The narcissism turns me right off. I don’t know why but my brain just doesn’t like this selfie culture we seem to be in the thick off.

Rue Jean Rey

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this guy is so fucking hot. He’s beautiful. Unfortunately what’s happening for me with this guy is the same as with all guys who do it. After a while I start to find them less attractive the more selfie’s they post on Instagram. The narcissism turns me right off. I don’t know why but my brain just doesn’t like this selfie culture we seem to be in the thick off.
He did learn it from the best of the best when it comes to narcissism and being self absorbed; Travis Bryant.

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He did learn it from the best of the best when it comes to narcissism and being self absorbed; Travis Bryant.
To be fair it seems to be the norm for most people with insta. Just 100s of photos of themselves. Personally mine I don’t. I legit see no point posting photos of myself constantly. I have no desire to. Why would I want to post endless photos of myself? I don’t get why others want to.