Intelligent guys

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's in a name? There is someone for everyone, and in some cases multiple people for the same person.

How humorously prophetic.

I have some hobbies/interests/habits that would be described by some as geeky/nerdy/dorky... but if you care about these designations then it's probably illegal for me to date you due to statutory rape laws.

:biggrin1: QFT! This is why I like your posts.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE nerdy/geeky guys! :smile: I seem to have a thing for computer programmers and electrical engineers specifically...
.... :wink:

Ok, computer programmer, electrical engineer, and ex-physics major, now a high tech startup business owner here, who spends too much time debating creationists on science blogs. Does that work for you? If not, does a facility for high speed morse code do anything for you? I can go on...

I am so nerdy, I skip the juicy topics on this site and go right to Etc, Etc.

Speaking of intelligence...
If you mean snoozan, yes I agree.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was trying to impress you with my geekdom. but i guess since i failed miserably in my awkward attempt that i have succeeded in being the truest geek of all in this thread. so while i am sorry you were hurt, i am amazed at my own ability to operate on such another level.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a guitar nerd. I don't just play guitar have long hair (formerly) and get girls, I (1) analyze every knob, effect, tone, setting, etc of my equipment, spending hours twiddling with knobs (2) listen to the same songs over and over until I can basically replay every note in my head (obviously these songs can't be simple or boring or I will lose interest fast.), (3) repeat scales and riffs over and over perfecting subtle inflections and whatnot that no one will notice anyways, and (4) talk about it all incessently when nobody knows a full sentance of what I'm talking about. I'm also pretty geekily smart, and cannot take anybody seriously, myself included. As a result, I'm a witty, sarcastic, smart guitar player who will ramble to girls about guitar crap simply because I love to. I'll be stuttering and awkwardly trying to explain things they won't understand at all, and something about it appears attractive. Maybe they're not paying any attention to what I'm saying and just listening to me talk/play. Or looking at my pants right near the guitar :rolleyes:

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tallbig always raises the provocative questions.

I don't have a nerd thing, although one of my friends does. I have always been wildly attractive to worldly, sophisticated, intelligent, witty, well-read and articulate men. Are those nerds?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you understand this ?

Sheeze, if I had the TIME or SPACE to answer this question without getting wrapped up in the CURVES I would, but I don’t really find it that interesting to dive into linear algebra and the fact that T and G are symmetric tensors.

We of course can prove this by rewriting the standard equation you provided to the equivalent claim of 8πTab va vb =Gab va vb for all unit timelike vectors - v

NOTE: Tab va vb is what is referred to above as the energy density in the inertial frame of v

God Nerds are such geeks. :tongue:

frdm

Just Browsing
Media
Sheeze, if I had the TIME or SPACE to answer this question without getting wrapped up in the CURVES I would, but I don’t really find it that interesting to dive into linear algebra and the fact that T and G are symmetric tensors.

We of course can prove this by rewriting the standard equation you provided to the equivalent claim of 8πTab va vb =Gab va vb for all unit timelike vectors - v

NOTE: Tab va vb is what is referred to above as the energy density in the inertial frame of v

God Nerds are such geeks. :tongue:
You're quite right: it's one of the 2 fundamental equations from GR: it tells us how space-time curvature (informations "stored" in G) is intimately related to the energy-momentum tensor.