intro and question

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a bit of a skeptic, but I'm curious about PE. I have some problems about feeling inadequate. Enough so that I want to do this. I've read some of the testimonials people have made on here, and I'm excited to give this a go.

I've been with 3 women sexually, and both partners prior to my wife would always tell me how big my dong was. Which I'm sure most of you can agree is a pretty nice thing to hear. Its a big ego boost. When I settled down with my wife we somehow got on the topic of her x's schlongs. Being a dumb male, and egotistical from past experience, chances are I was the one that brought it up. I was longer than the 4 past guys, but one was girthier. I know i'm being a big baby, but that really bothered me. It has bothered me for years now. We would get into fights from time to time about dumb shit, but alot of the time I would know it was because I was upset about that. Something, anything would remind me about it, and I would get all mopy and shit.

Anyway, I'm mostly over those all consuming feelings about it, but It does still bother me. Also, I'm not homosexual, well I don't consider myself homosexual, but this has so deeply bothered me that I started masturbating to videos of guys with big dongs revealing them to women. The women would get all surprised, and complimentative, and thats about when I finish. This has all finally developed into me being totally obsessed with big dongs. I'm not turned on by guys, but the thought of a big one gets me going. Maybe I'm just 1/2 gay =P

Anyway it does bother me, and I think im compensating because I don't feel like I impress my wife with my unit the way I did with past girlfriends. I'm not willing to go to counseling or anything like that. I think if a program like this would work for me that I might be able to can these feelings I have.

Now that you all know who I am, and why I'm here. As I said, I am a skeptic. I was wondering if anyone actually had documented their progresswith photo's. I would like to get started on a program immediately, and I've read big al's thread on warmup-jelq-stretch-cooldown. I'm bad at putting exercise programs together. I've read all the pieces, but I wanna make sure I put them all together right.

This was my plan.
I was going to warm up in a hot bath for like 20 minutes, and massage myself.
Week 1, 3 days, 20 jelq
Week 2, 3 days, 30 jelq
Week 3, 4 days, 40 jelq
Week 4, 4 days, 50 jelq twice a day
Week 5, 5 days, 60 jelq twice a day
Week 6, rest

For next cycle, i was going to go back the the # of jelq used on the 3rd week.

Should I just do the 1 set of oriental massage after each jelq session?
Also, I have a pump, but I do develop surface bruising from it, and sometimes my skin will even weep fluid if I leave it on for more than like 5 minutes. I don't think I'm over pumping it, I don't notice it really pulling hard on my flesh or anything.

Anyway, added some pictures of my dong in, these are old pictures, i've put on about 20 lbs since those where takin several years ago. I'm also in the process of losing that to regain lose weener. I'm about 7.25 x 5

Attachments

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I posted some information on gains and links to before and after photos here.

Your progression sequence looks good. Is there a particular reason why you're staring your week off on week 6? Here's what I'd recommend:

Week 1, 3 days, 20 jelq
Week 2, 3 days, 30 jelq
Week 3, 4 days, 40 jelq
Week 4, 4 days, 50 jelq
Week 5, 5 days, 60 jelq twice a day
Week 6, 5 days, 70 jelq twice a day
Week 7, rest

You should do your OMs right after your jelqing and penile jiggling sessions. One complete series should be enough.

If you're going to pump, do a light session after all of your cool down session.

Losing fat will make your penis appear larger and it will increase your "non-bone pressed" length.

Hope this helps!

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
cool, thanks for the quick response. That looks good. Those measurements where from awhile back, I'll have to get some new measurements before I start. I figure since I might be losing weight I'll take bone pressed measurements so the possible weight loss wont be as much of a factor in any measurement changes. I'll post my progress.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cool, thanks for the quick response. That looks good. Those measurements where from awhile back, I'll have to get some new measurements before I start. I figure since I might be losing weight I'll take bone pressed measurements so the possible weight loss wont be as much of a factor in any measurement changes. I'll post my progress.

You're welcome :)

BP measurement will give you the most accurate feedback, while using it in conjunction with NBP measuring with show you how much of a difference the fat loss has made.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like a rub and tug? cause i didn't know that we could swing my the local parlor before or during PE. =) but seriously whats that?

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
did my first week
Mon, Wed, Fri
Brought a cup into the shower, and filled with really hot water, and put it on alla penis pump style to warm up.
20 Jelq, Alternating hands.. do jelqs tend to curve your penis if you only use 1 hand?
1 oriental massage... Should I be grasping the head, or the skin behind. They both seem to have their problems. Grasping the head is painfull, but behind the head really stretches my circ scar.

haven't noticed any soreness, no red spots/bruising, no changes in erection rigidity, or veins, no changes/observations at all other than my load seems to have increased a little... maybe coincidence

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
did my first week
Mon, Wed, Fri
Brought a cup into the shower, and filled with really hot water, and put it on alla penis pump style to warm up.
20 Jelq, Alternating hands.. do jelqs tend to curve your penis if you only use 1 hand?

That can happen. Switch hands every session and that won't be an issue.

1 oriental massage... Should I be grasping the head, or the skin behind. They both seem to have their problems. Grasping the head is painfull, but behind the head really stretches my circ scar.

You should grasp behind the head with any excess skin pulled back.

haven't noticed any soreness, no red spots/bruising, no changes in erection rigidity, or veins, no changes/observations at all other than my load seems to have increased a little... maybe coincidence

One week is a bit soon to see any concrete gains. Are you doing stamina work too?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gerbil,
Having been out of circulation for a while I’ve been catching up today and have only just come across your post. Anyhow, re your pumping, I strongly urge you to get a gauge, maintaining the correct pressure is as critical when pumping as nine times to the left or right is in om, or twenty jelqs, no less no more, during your routine. Consistency plays a very important part in PE.
The way I have found to avoid discolouration (bruising) is to draw the penis, at least semi erect, into the tube. In your case I would suggest no more than 4Hg, and hold for only a minuet. Then release the pressure, remove your penis, which may look a little red even after this short time, and massage for 2 minutes till the normal colour returns, before climbing back into the tube. This time keep the pressure down to 3Hg. Do a 20 minute session, milking as you go (visit tigetpumping for explanation) before repeating the massage. I personally think you can do as many as 4 –5, 20 min sessions, as long as you feel comfortable; the idea being to get your penis conditioned and used to being pumped before advancing onto more intense session. Though even then I would advise not going beyond 5Hg at any one point. While the gains initially will be only temporary you will find in time that the more you do in length of session and the more often you do them the longer the effect will last till the gains eventually become permanent. However, it may take some considerable time to get there, but the interim results should give you an idea of what to expect and be encouraging.
While I’ve looked at your photo and think you have an impressive cock already, I totally understand where you’re coming from and don’t see why you should even contemplate counselling; you’re no different than most other guys in that respect and the money would be better spent on a gauge!

Last edited:

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
2nd week
Mon, Wed, Fri
Was difficult to talk myself into doing it friday, but I finally went and did it about 1am sat morning.
Did a 10 min warm up sitting in the tub doing a massage.
did 30 jelq each day,and 1 OM session
ended with shaking, massaging, and more soaking.

I have a pretty large vein that goes up the right side of my shaft. With moving up to 30 jelqs I have noticed this becoming much larger than I have seen it before. I have noticed a few little red spots right under the surface of the skin. They are like little tiny tiny red squigles. Looks like a screwed a piece of red velvet =)

The only other changes i have noticed are that my penis seems to be more relaxed when flacid. I've always been extremely short when flacid, I would withdraw till the skin would bunch up unless it was pretty hot. I guess im just hyper sinsitive to cold. It hasn't seemed so much the case this week. My wife told me one day while i was brushing my teeth naked, "nice semi errect penis". She has a way with words... Anyway i was totally flacid, its just like im hanging out more than usual. Wonder if its related to the jelqing or just a fluke.

Still haven't measure since before I started.

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
3rd week (getting "fluffy")
So i planned on going sun, tues, thurs, sat, for the 4/week weeks but I went out drinking and just didn't feel like doing it. I still got my 4 in though
Did 10 min warm up with the hot water and massage, 40 jelq, 1 OM
Mon, Wed,Thurs,Fri.

Noticing the red spots a little more common now, but only while I jelq, they go away quickly. I still haven't noticed any gains while erect. My penis does still seem to hang out more than it used too, I felt like a stud at the urinals on that night out drinking. I put down 11 pints too so I hit the head over and over and over hehe. Also when it is pretty cold and I'm not hanging out and I shrink up alot, my pecker seems "fluffy". I don't really know how else to describe it, it just seems as though the wrinkles that would normall form are deeper and the tissue on the outside of the shaft is thicker. Like a knee sock settling down around your ankle.

Again, none of the increases have been noticed while erect, only flacid. I measured bone pressed and I'm still 7.25. I believe I said 7.5 in the original post but that was an old measurement. I reameasured before starting this routin and it was 7.25. the 1/4 inch loss over the years may be from the weight gain.

At what point do most start to see gains through the routine? I know you said you gained over an inch in 3 months of doing this... I understand the initial part of this exercise is about getting your penis used to the "trauma" of being pocked proded squezed streched and pulled. It just seems like in such a short ammount of time as 3 months and such a huge size differance of an inch that gains would start setting in pretty rapidly.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first couple of weeks you'll notice harder erections and a veinier penis. Then the next couple of weeks should bring noticeable flaccid gains. After that comes erect gains.

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
I did the same crap this week, went drinking saturday and wasn't up to my routine on sunday so I went with the same messed up schedule as last week.

10 min warm up in the shower, 50 jelq, 1 om, cooled down with jiggling and then soaked in tub for about 30 min. Went Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri.

I haven't really noticed any changes from last week at all. I have been getting a little swelling on my head from doing the OM's. I get a little raised "strawberry" in a halo around the middle of my head. The way I'm holding it is kinda pinching a little but with my hands being wet from doing the jelq and rinsing off the lube makes my hands slide a tad. Its hard to grip well like that. Can I do the OM's before jelq? or maybe like 20-30 min later after I have dried off real well from my cool down soak...

Also I'm getting into this and my skepticism is rapidly disappearing. Is there something else I can add to my routine to increase gains, or speed them up without adding to much risk of injury? I've had problems with pumping, I have a few patches of skin that are thin from a jock itch case I had awhile back and those spots will kind of weep fluid when I pump so I think i'm just going to not do it anymore.

For the 5 a week I plan on going Sun, mon, tues, thur, fri. I'm getting into the erect gains area, and im really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
I forgot to tell you thanks for the complements seahorse, i've been meaning to come and post but I kept forgetting.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did the same crap this week, went drinking saturday and wasn't up to my routine on sunday so I went with the same messed up schedule as last week.

10 min warm up in the shower, 50 jelq, 1 om, cooled down with jiggling and then soaked in tub for about 30 min. Went Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri.

I haven't really noticed any changes from last week at all. I have been getting a little swelling on my head from doing the OM's. I get a little raised "strawberry" in a halo around the middle of my head. The way I'm holding it is kinda pinching a little but with my hands being wet from doing the jelq and rinsing off the lube makes my hands slide a tad. Its hard to grip well like that. Can I do the OM's before jelq? or maybe like 20-30 min later after I have dried off real well from my cool down soak...

Also I'm getting into this and my skepticism is rapidly disappearing. Is there something else I can add to my routine to increase gains, or speed them up without adding to much risk of injury? I've had problems with pumping, I have a few patches of skin that are thin from a jock itch case I had awhile back and those spots will kind of weep fluid when I pump so I think i'm just going to not do it anymore.

For the 5 a week I plan on going Sun, mon, tues, thur, fri. I'm getting into the erect gains area, and im really looking forward to it.

I don't see any mention of you doing stamina work. I can't emphasize how valuable this is- for helping your size gains and for overall penile fitness.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say increase the number of jelqs you're doing and maybe add an additional set of OM's. At this point of PE, I think just sticking with the workout you have and increasing the reps, sets, and frequency of the workout will lead to more gains. Try to shoot for 60-70 jelqs this week and do 2-3 OM's. Just make sure you pay close attention to how your body reacts Penis Enlargement Gym - Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Growth!.

I know everyone's body is different, but I've noticed pretty significant girth gains and I know its due to the squeezes I use in my workouts. Don't jump right into these though, start with 1 or 2 of these and, like always, be cautious!

A squeeze (or hold) is when you have a 75%+ erection and use your hand in an "OK" shape to squeeze the base. You should notice the veins and head really begin to swell and grow. Try starting with 15 seconds and slowly increase.

I started doing these years ago when I was masturbating because I liked the look of it, so I used these from the beginning of my workout.

And like Big_Al said:
I don't see any mention of you doing stamina work. I can't emphasize how valuable this is- for helping your size gains and for overall penile fitness.

Last edited:

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
I did my first two days of 5th week. I figured I'd post before the end of my week cause this is the first time I've started to feel some light soreness and tenderness. A little inside the core of my shaft, and a little in my chode. Its not bad, I don't think I injured myself or anything. Today is my day off though and its already feeling better.

I think I decided that during my 6th week in cycle i'm going to add some light pumping. I haven't had alot of success pumping in the past, i think I was just being overzealous though.

gerbil

Experimental Member
Media
I was reminded about something I read awhile back in a PE guide I bought from a sex shop.

I've been applying for disable veterans status and part of it is the jock itch scar on my shaft I mentioned before. The skin will crack on it if I'm too active, and i needed photos of it so I decided to masturbate ravenously today =P and my wife promised me a couple handjobs later today. Anyway it prevented me from getting hard enough to do my jelq session and that reminded me of what I read.

The literature said that you shouldn't have any type of release(masturbation or sex) before jelqing, or for the rest of the day after jelqing. Beyond my inability to maintain a proper erection for jelqing today as that isnt typical, is there any reason you shouldn't ejaculate in close proximity to you sessions?