Is a Little Pain During Intercourse Good?

BRpope

1st Like
Media
my gf cant stand any pain, so I never fully penetrate her anymore. Frankly its much more enjoyable for me if she isn't in pain, even if I dont fully penetrate her.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hell I had a girlfriend who like to have her nipples twisted and bitten, not to the point of drawing blood, but I would get quite a grip. She also like me to spank her during sex, I could never hit her hard enough to have her say stop.

The only thing she ever complained about was anal that I would fucking her too long when going back door.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm one of those who loves some pain during sex. there are ocassions when i don't but tbh they're rare! i have met a few guys who don't like doing it but each to their own.
xx

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One person's pain is another's necessary sensation. I prefer to leave the particulars up to the moment, but dislike receiving or inflicting unintended pain.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Pain is a must. I thrive for that pain. Knowing he is that deep that i couldn't possible take any more of him feels amazing. Its a whole other spot that needs to be touched. Sometimes a ligth tickle or brush against it is good but other times i want it pressed and pushed as hard as my pain tolerance can take

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"There's a fine line between pleasure and pain" as Chrissy would have us know.
I LOVE rough sex and with that comes hard thrusting and pain.
I want to walk away knowing I've been fucked. I'm a bit kinky though.

Hell I had a girlfriend who like to have her nipples twisted and bitten, not to the point of drawing blood, but I would get quite a grip. She also like me to spank her during sex, I could never hit her hard enough to have her say stop.

The only thing she ever complained about was anal

I strongly 2nd this notion.

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with a few girls who've seemed to like a bit of pain. One time in particular, I was going pretty deep and she mentioned that it kind of hurt, so I slowed down, but she quickly grabbed me and hissed "I didn't say stop". I've heard the pain compared with eating spicy food: yes, it kind of hurts, but in a very good way. Most girls I've been with also enjoy a little biting, spanking, etc.

hockeyjock90210

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like a medical thing worth having her check out. Common but always something to be looked into. If a baby shoots down that canal, even an 8-9" cock shouldn't cause that amount of pain. Had a GF that liked it deep and thrived on a bit of pain but turned out to be a small tumor. Penetration pain is not the norm to spite how women and men often like it.

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that starting slowly and building up to hard fucking stops my wife getting too sore. She likes to feel "full", but not in pain.