Is a straight man who hooks up with another man really straight?

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
These fucking threads, LOL. They never end :laughing:

"If I let a man suck my dick but I'm standing on one leg and texting a woman while he's doing it and don't make any eye contact does it make me gay?"

:rolleyes:

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
These fucking threads, LOL. They never end :laughing:

"If I let a man suck my dick but I'm standing on one leg and texting a woman while he's doing it and don't make any eye contact does it make me gay?"

:rolleyes:

You sound jealous. These threads wont end, just like people like you wont stop commenting in threads like these. You are 31% gay, what if i say, you're a full blown lesbian because you kissed a girl... even if you have a husband that fucks you once a month. Its none of my business to say that, and its non of yours to derail the thread with non sense : unamused:: unamused:. Keep it moving, sweetheart!

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You sound jealous. These threads wont end, just like people like you wont stop commenting in threads like these. You are 31% gay, what if i say, you're a full blown lesbian because you kissed a girl... even if you have a husband that fucks you once a month. Its none of my business to say that, and its non of yours to derail the thread with non sense : unamused:: unamused:. Keep it moving, sweetheart!

The only "nonsense" is people making up silly self-serving logic to try and desperately hold onto the "straight" label despite being very obviously bisexual or gay :rolleyes:

"If I have sex with another man on Feb 29th of a leap year while holding a lock of my wife's hair am I gay?"

:laughing:

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only "nonsense" is people making up silly self-serving logic to try and desperately hold onto the "straight" label despite being very obviously bisexual or gay :rolleyes:

"If I have sex with another man on Feb 29th of a leap year while holding a lock of my wife's hair am I gay?"

Anything is possible if you lie.

Reactions: Gj816

qukslvr619

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it comes down to what we want to tell ourselves and what we want to tell others. I lean towards being bi, I have slept with women, and messed around with guys. Most women, if I told them I was bi (and they were aware of me messing around with guys), would probably say by default I must be gay because they can't wrap their heads around the possibility of a guy being attracted to both sexes.

Recently I've been hanging out with a guy (who is gay) and we've pretty much done everything but had sex. While the whole aspect of what we've done has turned me on, I don't seem to have the same fulfillment of when I am with a woman. Yeah we can jerk off, blow each other, etc, but I have found myself to really want to have sex with a woman afterwards. I can't say that the thought of fucking him hasn't crossed my mind, but in a way that's all it is. The thought of being inside a woman vs being in a guy's ass is just a lot more appealing to me.

Runaway Reinder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It can be, if the man doesnot have any prejudgement and he just find it convenient or he was just drunk i dont see any problem with it.

I was practically raped b4 by a woman, she gave me alcoholic drinks till i was too wasted and she mixed something into them and took advantaje of it, i can remember everything cuz alcohol and drugs have a hard time taking down the phicological structures i've built in my mind to control my behavior and i rarely get to totally black out, still my inhibitions were shut down i got an erection and things happened.

I enjoyed it, had a lot of pleasure, does that makes me straight or bisexual? nope.

If a straight man decides to have sex with another man, can be out of curiosity or necesity cuz he might find it convenient, cuz he learned that guys can be an alternative and easy to get source of pleasure, and yeah, we are kinda amazing at giving pleasure to another man cuz we know every single trick there it is cuz we are men too, and also hooking up with a man is way easier, with no protocols or annoying stuff, we do not behave like prices to be won by certain actions (or at least most of the time)

what is suposed to decide if you are gay or straigh are your deep desires and wishes, also your heart, can you be sincere with yourself, ignore the rest of the world, their judgement and their labels and ask yourself, am i able to fall in love with a man?, do i desire a man? do i imagine a life, a future with a man? and you will get your answer. Now if you think deep inside being gay is wrong, or you feel socially presured to not be gay, or you are ashamed of it or you just are afraid, you can bet you will never get to answer that question honestly to yourself

Heavyballs34

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Stumbled across this thread and thought I'd add my tuppence-worth into the mix.

To answer the OP, If the Straight Man identifies as a Straight Man, then he's Straight. Whoever he is having sex with is of no business or opinion of anyone else.

For my own experience, I identify as a Gay Man and I am attracted to Men. However, the percentage of Gay/Straight sexual attraction varies a lot. To the extent that I have had bisexual 3-somes, 4-somes and moresomes with Males & Females. Some of those I sought out, others happened on spec and I wasn't going to turn down the opporchancity for good sex. Others would define me as Bi however I define myself as Gay and to me, that is all that matters. :emoji_call_me::emoji_call_me:

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
Stumbled across this thread and thought I'd add my tuppence-worth into the mix.

To answer the OP, If the Straight Man identifies as a Straight Man, then he's Straight. Whoever he is having sex with is of no business or opinion of anyone else.

For my own experience, I identify as a Gay Man and I am attracted to Men. However, the percentage of Gay/Straight sexual attraction varies a lot. To the extent that I have had bisexual 3-somes, 4-somes and moresomes with Males & Females. Some of those I sought out, others happened on spec and I wasn't going to turn down the opporchancity for good sex. Others would define me as Bi however I define myself as Gay and to me, that is all that matters. :emoji_call_me::emoji_call_me:

Where do you draw the line about how you define yourself? If I define myself as an engineer (Im not), that doesnt make me an engineer.

Straight means you are not physically or emotionally attracted to your own gender.
Gay means you are only physically or emotionally attracted to your own gender.
Bisexual means you are physically and/or emotionally attracted to everyone. It doesn't mean you are EQUALLY attracted to both.

If you are a man who dates + has sex with women 99% of the time, but the remaining 1% is having sex with men/having day dreams of dating men, you are bisexual. You are not straight.

lilly girl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
honestly, this topic again?

Where do you draw the line about how you define yourself? If I define myself as an engineer (Im not), that doesnt make me an engineer.

Straight means you are not physically or emotionally attracted to your own gender.
Gay means you are only physically or emotionally attracted to your own gender.
Bisexual means you are physically and/or emotionally attracted to everyone. It doesn't mean you are EQUALLY attracted to both.

If you are a man who dates + has sex with women 99% of the time, but the remaining 1% is having sex with men/having day dreams of dating men, you are bisexual. You are not straight.

LOL Exactly! To those people denying themselves, stop being so wishy-washy and confused with yourself! Get over it! Embrace it! We live in a time not to be ashamed. And this whole "I identify" thing.... that is such nonsense, it's a cop-out. It's telling a lie to yourself and shows you are not proud in who you are deep inside you question it and are still ashamed and you shouldn't be. Well I identify as a tulip... "that's my truth" another phrase of fallacy.... doesn't mean it's true I'm can never be a plant no matter how hard I wish. Just be who you are it's not hard.

Altoid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
it's funny when people comment about 1 of these threads showing up "again". maybe you just found it, but this thread has been here since 2015. it's not here "again". maybe u r surprised it's here "still", but it's not here "again"

Reactions: novice_btm

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think some straight guys can be in a situation of comfort (and also craving male bonding) that they are open to explore. I actually applaud that guy for being open to it. Also, for many men, getting off is a release like working out. It’s about de stressing. They get off and just feel better. I only hope the straight guy appreciates that moment with a gay guy and treats him as an equal in life.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never chimed in on these threads or topics before. Now is as good a time as anytime.

I think that if a man is engaging in any form of sexually related activity with another man, he cannot be considered 100% straight. Period. If the desire and activity is there, whether it has happen only once or 100 times, then they need to accept they are at least bi-sexual. It is hypocritical to say you're straight, but have a desire for sexual activity with another man, whether you act on it or not.

I have identified as bi from my sexual development years. I have always had a stronger interest in women, but also a definite interest in men. In my young adult life, I acted on those desires sexually with both sexes, enjoyed it, so therefore indentify myself as bi. I see absoulutley nothing wrong with it. It's just the way I am built.

I think so many man that continue to hold onto the stigma of 100% straight, when deep down they know they are bi, are only adding to an everyday struggle, that frankly, with acceptance, will make their lives so much easier.

Well, there it is, for what it is worth.

I don’t necessarily agree with your post. I know several guys who have experimented with another male who are married and have families. It was just that experimenting! They are not bi! They are normal heterosexual males who were curious. I have done same thing. Happily married for Forty years great sex with wife. No desire for anything else. In younger years very horny and experimented! I know lots of normal guys who did likewise. It’s my opinion that curious youngsters experiment and that it is normal!