is cruising dead?

andreaaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to watch men having sex/masturbating, especially if outdoors.
There's this park near the place I live which is a sort of a gay cruising area.
I sometimes go there and look for guys having sex, and sometimes I get to be fortunate enough: I saw once a cyclist fucked by a worker guy, than a couple of mature men fucking this young dude, than two guys fucking who seemed to be a couple and beside all this a lot of guys sucking each other or masturbating..
:3822733875wackit:
Do you happen to know if places like this one exists in your city?
Does any of you want to share their experiences?

deepthroat_bs8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well here in Bristol seems that hooking up on the internet has killed off most cruising areas - also not helped by the council clearing dense areas of undergrowth on one of the more popular park areas close to me.

Say 10 years ago when I first started cruising there would be lots of activity including some guys getting together in big groups. These days you're lucky if you see 2 or 3 guys in one night in some places.

Summertime is a bit better but this time of year it seems to be mainly older guys that have been doing it all their lives. I even heard from one guy I know who's now in his 60's that he remembers activity even going on when it was snowing in december time.

andreaaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well here in Bristol seems that hooking up on the internet has killed off most cruising areas - also not helped by the council clearing dense areas of undergrowth on one of the more popular park areas close to me.

Say 10 years ago when I first started cruising there would be lots of activity including some guys getting together in big groups. These days you're lucky if you see 2 or 3 guys in one night in some places.

Summertime is a bit better but this time of year it seems to be mainly older guys that have been doing it all their lives. I even heard from one guy I know who's now in his 60's that he remembers activity even going on when it was snowing in december time.

From what you are telling about Bristol it looks like in Milan things are a little better..
Parks are full of nice young guys..