Is it possible to be a straight man and not enjoy penetration sex? What are your thoughts, straight men?

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I honestly agree with you. But if you read some of the responses, you'll see your fellow straight men aren't in unison about it! I saw some gay men saying something similar so I was curious how straight men would answer. It seems some straight men say not liking or craving intensely the sexual act, then you aren't straight. (Of course some with no further explanation other than "No." Haha)

Also I appreciate everyone giving detailed answers. Im sorry I didn't reply to each one. I haven't been feeling so great lately mentally but I truly appreciate each answer given. (Even the short ones haha)

Craving a sex act does not make a person straight or gay....just horny!

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally think its absolutely possible.
Just curious as I am a gay man who does not like penetration sex. I don't like or want to stick my dick in anyone nor do I really like dicks in me. I am a "Side" (gay man who don't indulge in anal sex) but it's very unknown to the masses even among gay men, I assume even less so in the heterosexual world. Is there even an equivalent in that world?

Do you straight men think a man can be straight but NOT want to penetrate a woman and rather any other type of sex with them? Or would you honestly think he is NOT straight. Whether you think it means they are actually gay or asexual or whatever. (Admit it, if a straight man said he didnt like PIV and only liked getting pegged by women, some of you'd probably think of him as "Not Straight". I've heard this MANY MANY times over the years so it isn't like I am making this up lol)

Honestly I just opened this topic to hear ideas about "the other side of the coin of being a side". What are your thoughts? Any men who actually fit the topic question want to give their experiences and thoughts?
Possible, yes. For me, it takes a certain kind of woman to make me want to go through all the foreplay and then desperately want to be inside her. So penetration is not always the goal. Usually, it becomes the goal.

Wannabee

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had to penetrate but it is great when A woman reciprocates. My last relationship was a nightmare and through it all I still think she was a rape victim but who knows she denied it. My best relationship was with a nurse, she would do me at the drop of a hat, blow, bend over and my favorite let me eat her anywhere! It was always fun to see how she would muffle her sighs in public! Puts a little fun in the relationship!

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think men in general are fixated upon opportunity, and specifically straight men I don't think are offered many opportunities by women in general to experience sexual pleasure on a non penetrative basis. Also I think the gynocentric social norm praises men that sexually please their partners without gathering pleasure for themselves, but doesn't applaud women that do the same unless some transactional value is extracted from it.

Reactions: Wannabee

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is not that I don't like penetrating my wife, my single biggest problem is that I don't last anywhere near long enough to satisfy either of us. This is compounded by the fact that my girth requires extra time before I can fuck her, and that just makes matters worse for me. These two factors definitely reduced the intensity of my orgasms, and my wife - though she never complained even once - never did cum. We settled on us using the Hitachi Magic Wand that I bought her years ago. The number of orgasms she has and the intensity of them almost defy description. Add to that the fact that my wife has absolutely mastered the art of blowing me so that when I cum in her mouth, that is just the beginning for her as she continues to go down on me. So, while I would love to "fuck" her till she can't take any more, I can't do that. The fact that now both of us are totally exhausted from our orgasms via alternate means, is damn well good enough for us.