is it Wrong to...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by AtomicMouse1950, Mar 4, 2012.

1. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I realize this is a website, that glorifies the length & girth of the, cock, penis, dick, schlong, etc. But is it wrong for someone like me(a frustrated gay man) to comment, fawn, praise, drool, however you'd like to qualify it, pictures of stunningly beautiful cocks owned by str8 men? If a str8 man posts an awesome few cock pictures is he fair game for comments?

#1 AtomicMouse1950, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  2. B_rzl

B_rzl New Member

its 0k, those guys have great looking cocks and they uploaded those pics so that other can share their happiness, i think its just fine.

3. uncuttop213

uncuttop213 New Member

Albums:
    Trust me, if people (any people, gay, "straight" or whatever) post photos here, (1) they want comments and for people to look at their dicks and (2) they understand they are going to get a lot of comments from guys of all kinds, since the vast majority of LPSGers are men and probably more than half are gay.

Comment away!

4. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

Unless someone is super homophobic I doubt it would bother them. They did post the pic for everyone to see.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I would think most straight men would appreciate the praise, regardless of who it's from. If there are any homophobic men here, they won't last long!

6. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    At least in my case, go for it. A compliment is a compliment

7. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

I think any pictures on here are fair game for comment by any other member, gay/straight/other, male/female/other. You know the composition of the community you are making your images available to when you upload them.

With respect to images, I try not to post any negative comments, as I have no idea about what motives led the owner of the images to show them. So if I see something I don't think looks pleasant, I usually avoid saying anything; other people will appreciate the images (beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all that). The only exception is where people are clearly photoshopping or using tricks of perspective to make themselves look bigger. Having said that, I've just come to the realisation that the only people the owners of these images are fooling is themselves. It's just a bit sad & as it doesn't have any impact on me personally, I no longer give a yellow rubbery duck.*

*credit to Mr. S. Fry for that one.

8. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

If a straight man didn't want other men commenting on his pictures all he need do is set his album to private and only "friend" women and set his VM's to friends only so he didn't get unwanted comments.

9. BDHB

BDHB New Member

Albums:
    Isn't that the point?

10. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

If indeed the discerning ladies were inclined to befriend him...

11. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Well, he'd have to be charming and show that he was worth the friendship request.

Just having a big cock won't cut it on a site that has thousands upon thousands of (large)members.

I know I sure as hell wouldn't have my intimate album posted if there wasn't privacy settings.
    It's reassuring to know you do have a choice and a small bit of control over who views your pictures.

12. alwaysmrdavis

alwaysmrdavis New Member

Albums:
    Still a little new here on the site. Learning something new everyday, like setting my album to private. I am a straight guy and while I wish only ladies would make comments, that's not going to happen. Since I joined guys have sent many nice comments, so it seems that I have a gay friendly cock. I hope it's also horney ladies friendly too. When a guy says something about my dick, I just say thanks but that's it. My ego is such that any comments will build it up. Now I have been told that I'm hung. But on this site I guess I'm not. Now if i have a question and some guy has a great reply which helps, than great. If the ladies all rave about my dick that's great too. But if I ever got the oppurtuny to meet someone off the sight, like that would ever happen, (just in case- I am in the san francisco east bay area) it would be with a female. I don't think it is wrong to comment as long as you read the room correctly. So go have some fun and :biggrin1:with that in mind....how do you like my photo album?

#12 alwaysmrdavis, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
  13. avg_joe

Gold Member

Well, a lot of people lie their sexual orientation here in LPSG. Some men even pretend that they are women. LMAO !!!

14. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

There are always faux women trying to catch out the straight guys but more often than not they do such a lousy job at it that they are soon called out and/or reported to the mods.

15. alwaysmrdavis

alwaysmrdavis New Member

Albums:
    Always wondered how many women are faux men. lol

16. erratic

Gold Member

It's my understanding that there are only two types of guys who post pics of their dicks on this site:

1) Guys who want to hear how big/cool/amazing it is.
    2) Guys who want to hear how tiny and pathetic it is.

Sexuality doesn't seem to play into things :)

17. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well Mr. Davis... I don't know how you believe you're not classified as not being hung.You're well above average. And yes its gorgeous.

18. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks every one for all of your nice replies.

19. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    We are a support group. Support might be good advice, or it might be laughing and joking together, or doing chat room things, but most of all it's PRAISE for the courageous ones who share their junk. :love:

Those who don't share their junk are depriving themselves of possible praise as well as scorn. Yes, I am timid. I share via words, mostly.

20. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I'm not really sure why but I generally won't comment on straight men's pics. Not because I don't want to offend them because I assume they want reaction. It's just a personal policy.

Draft saved Draft deleted