Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So ever since I was little I've looked young for my age I've always looked two or three years younger then I actually was, recently my GF told me I looked like I was 16 but i'm actually 20. I was thinking about it and at first I felt insulted but now that I think about it Im happy I look young because when i'm older I'll look a lot younger then my friends. Anyways what do you think?

fsa408

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im in the same boat. im 20 but i look 16 and under and i definitely hate it. i know it'll be great being 40 looking 30 but it just sucks having everyone thing your a lot younger

Loving_Tacos12

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im in the same boat. im 20 but i look 16 and under and i definitely hate it. i know it'll be great being 40 looking 30 but it just sucks having everyone thing your a lot younger
Haha yeh when I'm older I know i'm going to regret saying "I wish I looked older" & yes it is very annoying :confused:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So ever since I was little I've looked young for my age I've always looked two or three years younger then I actually was, recently my GF told me I looked like I was 16 but i'm actually 20. I was thinking about it and at first I felt insulted but now that I think about it Im happy I look young because when i'm older I'll look a lot younger then my friends. Anyways what do you think?

You would look older if you stopped totally shaving off your pubes. Except for the size of your cock, it looks like you are 11.

1sweetbabe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its a gift by far, I am always told I look younger than I am and I am not afarid to tell people my age, besides its just a number and you are only as old as you let yourself be.... So enjoy it and the dating thing is a preference, I would rather date a guy who looked younger than one who looked like my dad....

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's a wonderful gift, and whatever you suffer from it in your early twenties, you start reaping the benefits when you are 30 and look twenty, it gets better when you're 40 and look thirty, and when you're 50 and look forward you feel very suave, but when you're 60 and look 50, you are one very happy Daddy. I know I've been there! Enjoy, and if you enjoy it to it's fullest you won't have time to worry about looking too young at your age and you won't have time to count lines on your face when you're in your sixties, you'll be too busy having fun.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its definetly a gift! And you'll learn to appreciate it in your 30's-40's. I got ID'd for everything including Lotto well into my late 20's but I thought it was funny. I'm 36 now, and people NEVER guess my age. Most people still guess that I'm in my late 20's.

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its an awesome blessing! I've always looked a little younger too, but if you're worried about it now...a tan and some facial hair will do the trick.