is that big?

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the size queens i spoke to last night draw the line at 9 inches. I just made the grade at 10.5. One of the girls bf was 17.5, absolutly incrdible. He has uploaded pics here b4 but they keep getting removed, shame on you guys. We have a genuin freak cock here and you guys wont let us see. tut tut

D

deleted85856

Well the size queens i spoke to last night draw the line at 9 inches. I just made the grade at 10.5. One of the girls bf was 17.5, absolutly incrdible. He has uploaded pics here b4 but they keep getting removed, shame on you guys. We have a genuin freak cock here and you guys wont let us see. tut tut

if your talking about 17.5 inchs, NO WAY IN HELL is that true. Plus your a major player if your fucking more then one size queen, one not single. Sounds fishy

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i need a womans perspective. is my cock big enough to please a size queen?

The length is good but seems a bit skinny . Nice pics .

same question for me LOOL

Just the opposite here. Very good thickness but more length would be great but still quite nice the way it is. Hot pics too and great torso.
Wish I had a chest to speak of LOL

Remember this is only MY opinion but I really appreciate you guys keeping it real with real pics since too many use fake and stolen pics here on lpsg.

:banana:
HORSE

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well the size queens i spoke to last night draw the line at 9 inches. I just made the grade at 10.5

When you say draw the line at 9" do you mean that is their starting size or the max size ?

One of the girls bf was 17.5, absolutly incrdible. He has uploaded pics here b4 but they keep getting removed, shame on you guys. We have a genuin freak cock here and you guys wont let us see. tut tut

Ummmmm yeah. A certain quote of the Bard from the well known Hamlet comes to mind when I hear this. I am pretty sure IF the pics were removed by LPSG it was for a good reason since I see fakes all the time which are NEVER removed lol .

Btw you have some of the best pics here on LPSG along with one of the best cocks but I am sure you need not hear that for millionth time :tongue: :cool: :tongue:

:banana:
HORSE

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
since only guys answered its obvious the size queens didnt want to answer because your penis is much too small, sorry. lol j/k. I just think if you want a real answer is should come from women and not from a bunch of guys.

So i may have tons of comments about my cock is from a million dudes, but it doesent matter cuz no girls say anything about it. lol.

edaws31

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what about me not pry length but i think i'm ok in the thickness dept.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol i thought that might get some replies. Listen, i was sceptical at first also, im mean who wouldnt be, in fact i would say most ppl dont belive in anything over 12-13, and i am one of those ppl. Once i get a look at it ill let you know.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Female Size Queens vary in what we like and consider acceptable.
Some are all about the length, others the girth, others both.

To the best of my knowledge no human male has a 17.5" cock. Are you sure she didn't mean centimeters? I'm sure if the site administrators took it down there was a reason. It was either stolen from someone else, horribly photoshopped or actually belonged to a horse and not a man. :tongue: