Is your ring finger longer than your index finger.

Which finger is longer

• Total voters

luvinlife83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is a theory that guys with a ring finger longer than their index finger, is gay/bi; and guy with a ring finger shorter than their index finger, are straight. So, which finger is longer.

It's the other way around, it's with the ringer finger longer than the index that the guys might be gay/ bi.

Basically it's prenatal testosterone and can happen at different stages of development. Babies can have masculine brains but have small balls and no athletic ability and small ring fingers, or have feminized brains, big dicks, normal atheletic ability, and small ring finger, depending on the stage of development where testosterone was lacking.

But overall, the babies with smaller ring fingers have less testosterone and will have problems related to less testosterone like smaller nuts, more prone to depression, anxiety, less muscle mass, less sexual partners, and possible homosexuality

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ring finger is significantly longer than my index finger. A 2011 study indicated that this is one of the few statistically significant indicators that a man has a longer than average penis - later studies suggested that it was also an indicator of men who are nicer to women. I have not seen the OP's reported correlation. I am 100% straight when it comes to sexual preference.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Wave85. when I first heard of this, it was in regard to penis size. long ring finger means bigger than average. never heard of any correlation to being bi/gay or nicer to women.
my right ring finger is a good 1/2" longer than my index, and on my left ring finger is about 1/4" longer. I am right handed. I once had a female acquaintance who told me I had a long, thick cock after looking at my right hand for a few seconds. My wife was standing right there and the female asked if she was correct. My wife agreed, and asked how can you tell, she simply said, "ring finger and his thumb"

I'm 7.5" x 6.5"+ and straight

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Wave85. when I first heard of this, it was in regard to penis size. long ring finger means bigger than average. never heard of any correlation to being bi/gay or nicer to women.
my right ring finger is a good 1/2" longer than my index, and on my left ring finger is about 1/4" longer. I am right handed. I once had a female acquaintance who told me I had a long, thick cock after looking at my right hand for a few seconds. My wife was standing right there and the female asked if she was correct. My wife agreed, and asked how can you tell, she simply said, "ring finger and his thumb"

Same here. Ring finger longer. Whew, thanks guys, thought maybe I was learning someting about myself I never knew!!

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Same here. Ring finger longer. Whew, thanks guys, thought maybe I was learning something about myself I never knew!!

And another, on both accounts. So far, we have an n = 10 study with conflicting results...might make the NYT front page.

Reactions: Jjz1109

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Left ring finger (where my wedding ring is worn) is longer than left index by about 1/2", but right ring finger is only about 3/8" longer than the right index finger. I'm right-handed... wonder if it also makes a difference which is the dominant hand? Married 31 years, bi, 6.5" x 5.5".

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is a theory that guys with a ring finger longer than their index finger, is gay/bi; and guy with a ring finger shorter than their index finger, are straight. So, which finger is longer.
You have that incorrect dude
my ring finger is 0.92 ratio which means higher testosterone in the womb..

if the ratio is even or above 0.98+ ratio you are female like or are female

You got your facts WRONG