It's Official....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smileeek:hell has frozen over! It's snowing in Alabama! LMAO :sgrin:
I'm just over the border from you in Georgia and so far all we have is freezing rain and tornadoes. :frown1: They are still predicting heavy snow up nortg for Blue Ridge, GA. This being Georgia that probably means 3" :rofl: :rofl:

...It's morning! BTW where's Alabama?
Alabama is located in the south east USA between Georgia and Mississippi. While it often gets cold in the south eastern USA snow is rare. Dallas, Texas reportedly had 9" of snow on Friday which I imagine has pretty much immobilized the region.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
warming trend eh, Gore? Heh, its March, that truly is hilarious man :)
Global warming could in theory cause this.

Global warming causes the glaciers to melt, leading to high water levels in the oceans, leading to changes in the climate across the globe.

However, I'm not a global warming expert, and this is all based on theory that I cannot prove. -shrugs-

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always suspected that Hell was in the south. I did not know it was in Alabama. :wink:

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
You can have all the snow you want because in the north, we don't know where to put it anymore, we've got too much this winter! Today, we're supposed to have another snowstorm and probably another one next week.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I nearly suffocated on my way home from work today. And to think, it was almost 15 degrees Celsius earlier this week. Now there's about a foot of snow on the ground!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media