ivan lendl

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sly Adey said:
I wonder whether photo 1 of Pat Cash was part of a photo shoot or a one off? Where on earth is it from?

It's by celebrity photographer Stephen Perry who has done many unusual nude shots of unlikely subjects over the years... as to whether there are other photos from that shoot ... one can only hope! :biggrin1:

http://goto.stephenperry.com/website/perry/61/cmgr-21.htm

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bjorn borg will forever be my all-time tennis hero. and he was early masturbation fodder--i thought he was so damn hot. i remember getting so worked up watching wimbeldon with the family i had to take multiple jack-off breaks.

lendl most certainly hung.

how about boris becker? his tree trunk solid body looks like it would have a matching cock (gotta love those tennis player legs).

as long as i'm on the topic, marat safin is a stud.

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
scanjock8 said:
bjorn borg will forever be my all-time tennis hero. and he was early masturbation fodder--i thought he was so damn hot. i remember getting so worked up watching wimbeldon with the family i had to take multiple jack-off breaks.

lendl most certainly hung.

how about boris becker? his tree trunk solid body looks like it would have a matching cock (gotta love those tennis player legs).

as long as i'm on the topic, marat safin is a stud.

Yeah, Boris Becker is another one who ifanything looks even hornier now thatn he did then. "Bonking Boris", I didn't used to like the idea especially with that woman, "Ew!", But now I think what a lucky so and so she was especially in a broom closet....Woof!

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
fratpack said:
In oh so many ways Lleyton Hewitt could never even come near Ivan Lendl....except maybe that Hewitt is the bigger dick.
Lendl was a true champion.

I was just making the comparison of dick size. Hewitt and his big dick are pretty famous.

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I lived in London I knew a man who worked in the changeing rooms in Wimbledon Tennis Club. He told me that Ivan Lendl was exceptionally well hung and shameless in that he was unselfconscious about getting hard in the showers. My friend told me that he had a beautiful uncut cock, long and veiny. Longer by a long way than the other tennis players.

That thought used to drive me mad with envy, unbeknown to my friend, as I was not able to say that I fancied Lendl. I really go for that sinewy hard bodied look and the thought of Lendl naked has haunted many hot wanks since.

What happened to him? I only ever saw him playing tennis unlike these other guys who never seem to be off the telly in one form or another long after their glory days.

Other pics of him would be much appreciated....thanks for bringing him back to mind. I'm hot and bothered just now, thinking of him.

McEnroe also said that Lendl had the biggest one.

Ivan wasn't much of a looker, but if his cock was as big as they say...