Jacking off with other dudes in the gym sauna

ariesgeorge

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Uk here and I have had many occasions this has happened. A council run leisure centre has male only sauna on Thursdays and it’s always very active. Once you’ve been a few times you recognise faces and know it’s going to get interesting
Which part of the UK are you in? I don't know if I'm just being totally aloof because even when guys are staring I'm assuming they're just checking out my workout or something.

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this is an issue that I've discussed many times. I have to admit that most guys prefer bigger cocks, but as I said, I make it a point to appreciate any guy's cock. I know small-dick syndrome isn't any fun.. altho some guys seem to have accepted it, which is good for their mental health. I'm sorry it's so tough on your confidence.
Thanks. I was just observing that these group masturbation settings are not the ideal situation for a small guy. Like basketball for a short man. Fortunately, there are other games out there.

ariesgeorge

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks. I was just observing that these group masturbation settings are not the ideal situation for a small guy. Like basketball for a short man. Fortunately, there are other games out there.
I'm definitely a grower rather than a show-er so in a sauna environment maybe my dick wouldn't catch people's eye straight away. It would be worth it for whoever got it hard though, lol. No judgement here but the gay sauna environment is definitely not for me. It feels creepy and dirty to me. Spontaneous gym fuck feels way hotter.

As for dick size...I'm mostly top (90% of the time) but vers. I love a bottom who is hung because it's very visual when it bounces but the guy who who fucked me better than anybody else had a really small dick. I couldn't believe it. I've been with two guys that had enormous cocks [11+] and 2 guys that had small dicks [4-]. The sex was just as good with all of them. Not to ruin my reputation as a sex addicted whore but what it really comes down to is chemistry and passion.

In other words, don't get hung up on your size. One thing I will say is that you shouldn't assume you have to degrade yourself if you have a smaller dick. I've had a few guys fall into that role with me and I don't find it a turn on in the slightest, so I guess not all guys do.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, from my experience (and I've been to jack off clubs many times) I see guys accepting small-wicked guys and treating them respectfully. I think group masturbation IS ideal for this.

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, from my experience (and I've been to jack off clubs many times) I see guys accepting small-wicked guys and treating them respectfully. I think group masturbation IS ideal for this.
Based on my own experience being small at jack off clubs, I wouldn’t discourage small guys from giving them a shot, especially young, fit ones. I’ve had some great experiences there. But it’s a crap shoot. Many other times I’ve felt invisible. Hung guys have a much, much better chance of getting consistent attention, regardless of age or build.

Reactions: diver6

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Based on my own experience being small at jack off clubs, I wouldn’t discourage small guys from giving them a shot, especially young, fit ones. I’ve had some great experiences there. But it’s a crap shoot. Many other times I’ve felt invisible. Hung guys have a much, much better chance of getting consistent attention, regardless of age or build.
Yeah, this is no doubt true. I like to THINK that small-dicked guys (and not "small-wicked"* as was auto corrected in my previous post!) get the attention they need, but it is true that it can be a crap shoot.

(*I suppose 'small-wicked' would work if you know the use of the word "wick" as "penis," as in the famous phrase from "Shakespeare in Love" at the whorehouse: "You haven't yet dipped your wick!")

Reactions: lttle1

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm definitely a grower rather than a show-er so in a sauna environment maybe my dick wouldn't catch people's eye straight away. It would be worth it for whoever got it hard though, lol. No judgement here but the gay sauna environment is definitely not for me. It feels creepy and dirty to me. Spontaneous gym fuck feels way hotter.

As for dick size...I'm mostly top (90% of the time) but vers. I love a bottom who is hung because it's very visual when it bounces but the guy who who fucked me better than anybody else had a really small dick. I couldn't believe it. I've been with two guys that had enormous cocks [11+] and 2 guys that had small dicks [4-]. The sex was just as good with all of them. Not to ruin my reputation as a sex addicted whore but what it really comes down to is chemistry and passion.

In other words, don't get hung up on your size. One thing I will say is that you shouldn't assume you have to degrade yourself if you have a smaller dick. I've had a few guys fall into that role with me and I don't find it a turn on in the slightest, so I guess not all guys do.
Well said!

Reactions: Barryfff

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure how you got THAT interpretation. I said I'd help out guys who aren't hung. Maybe the way I phrased it made it seem like I ONLY want guys with big dicks.
Oh, I did not interpret what you posted like that at all! Sorry if it came across that way.

ukbloke6

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also seems most seem to want to play with the big dicks and only big dicks should have fun; I am fine with playing with smaller dicks - and kinda in that category myself. Guys just wanna have fun.
In my experience the guys with the big dicks are usually happy to be played with by anyone any size - I am not big but have had a lot of success with big dicks when i am not looking for or expecting reciprocation.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my experience the guys with the big dicks are usually happy to be played with by anyone any size - I am not big but have had a lot of success with big dicks when i am not looking for or expecting reciprocation.
I agree with that. When I go to jackoff clubs, I find I'm most interested in working on other guys, and I usually make a point to at least include one smalldicked guy in my activities. I do this out of a sense of camaraderie

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with that. When I go to jackoff clubs, I find I'm most interested in working on other guys, and I usually make a point to at least include one smalldicked guy in my activities. I do this out of a sense of camaraderie
Or you feel dominant and enjoy the pity.

ukbloke6

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in wes
Which part of the UK are you in? I don't know if I'm just being totally aloof because even when guys are staring I'm assuming they're just checking out my workout or something.
in west london here

XLIMX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just curious, does this really happen? Have you ever done this, if so how did it happen? Is this really a common thing?
Definitely. Especially bigger gyms. Have had sex in the gym lots of times as it's just a convenient neutral place, has showers etc.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good places for this in the Northern Virginia area?
XSport in Merrifield has been good for action ever since it opened 15 years ago. The steam room especially but I've also had sex in the showers and in the private bathroom near the hot tub.

Reactions: Zult

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or you feel dominant and enjoy the pity.
I do not "enjoy" pity, and I certainly don't feel dominant in that situation. I feel like I'm being kind and supportive to another man, one who, I perceive, is self-conscious but at least has the courage to strip at the jackoff club. Further, I feel like I'm offering him some devotion or even worship as I work him over.
Your response sounds like amateur psychology.