Jackson krecioch

We talked for prob 45 min+ at Tiger Heat before I went to the bathroom to pee with him. Stood at urinals a couple away from each other and then I went to the bathroom to “ski” and kinda just looked back and him. He followed. I sat on the toilet and he whipped it out haha.
aw thanks for sharing your dream with us!
 
aw thanks for sharing your dream with us!
The fact y’all think this is far fetched just boosts my confidence even more. Ima take it.

or, you’re just not used to a 20-something that actually knows about this forum and can land hot times. Either or.
 
The fact y’all think this is far fetched just boosts my confidence even more. Ima take it.

or, you’re just not used to a 20-something that actually knows about this forum and can land hot times. Either or.
I have to say it's really pointless to lie about such a thing anyways. So yes it's far-fetched but I'll take it at your word tbh. There's nothing to gain and attacking you is just a fruitless as lying about such a thing. If you had some fun with him, you are lucky and I hate you lol. If you are lying...I don't really care too much. It doesn't impact me lol.
 
The fact y’all think this is far fetched just boosts my confidence even more. Ima take it.

or, you’re just not used to a 20-something that actually knows about this forum and can land hot times. Either or.
Whatever helps you sleep at night bro. Btw! I'm younger then you are and "Can land hot times" also, So don't try to pull the age shit with people here and get over yourself.
1ec407aa08d0032164293da840293104.gif
 
I have to say it's really pointless to lie about such a thing anyways. So yes it's far-fetched but I'll take it at your word tbh. There's nothing to gain and attacking you is just a fruitless as lying about such a thing. If you had some fun with him, you are lucky and I hate you lol. If you are lying...I don't really care too much. It doesn't impact me lol.
I appreciate that haha. My biggest issue with this is that is just disincentivizes people from actually wanting to come on here and contribute haha. Like, what’s the point of posting what you know or have done when you’re just attacked and called a liar ‍♂️ Really don’t see a point in continuing to update shit and contribute when this is how this community responds haha. Just my $.02
 
I appreciate that haha. My biggest issue with this is that is just disincentivizes people from actually wanting to come on here and contribute haha. Like, what’s the point of posting what you know or have done when you’re just attacked and called a liar ‍♂️ Really don’t see a point in continuing to update shit and contribute when this is how this community responds haha. Just my $.02
It's a fair criticism. I think people wouldn't believe that 1. Jackson would just hook up with a nobody(sorry, not dragging you lmfao) and 2. that the person would be on this site lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dylan1111
Also, if you hint at a story, and so encourage people to ask questions, rather than just telling the story in the first place, it comes across as attention seeking rather than truthful.

Not to mention - if it did happen you gave enough info for Jackson, if he ever reads this thread, to work out who you are. Can't help but feel that if something did actually happen you'd probably avoid doing that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soccerman8880
Also, if you hint at a story, and so encourage people to ask questions, rather than just telling the story in the first place, it comes across as attention seeking rather than truthful.

Not to mention - if it did happen you gave enough info for Jackson, if he ever reads this thread, to work out who you are. Can't help but feel that if something did actually happen you'd probably avoid doing that.
See now this I can appreciate, as you clarify why you might be skeptical and leave room for an explanation haha. The first point I honestly don’t have much to say. As it relates to the second point, I would agree, though I have a feeling it’d take A LOT of work for him to track me down haha. I asked to exchange numbers and he gave me one, and I texted him a couple times the next couple of days. Either it wasn’t him, or he wasn’t interested. I suppose he could dig through his phone and try and find my number, but what’s he honestly going to say? There really aren’t any negative repercussions for me here haha.
 
The first point I honestly don’t have much to say
Well that's unacceptable, we want details! If it did happen, I admit I am curious - is he the lean back and let you do the work type, or the face-fucking type?

There really aren’t any negative repercussions for me here
Fair enough then. Though my thoughts were less him confronting you, more him dripping poison in people's ears about you - though perhaps that says more about me than anything else...
 
  • Like
Reactions: billyza
I'm not the sort of person who gets into internet drama. But, sheesh... there is NO WAY some 20 yo internet personality is legit hugely endowed without a single leaked photo or at least a blatant "oh, can you see my obvious erection in my skintight underwear? oops!" accidental post. This guy's literal whole life is just taking pictures of himself.
 
I'm not the sort of person who gets into internet drama. But, sheesh... there is NO WAY some 20 yo internet personality is legit hugely endowed without a single leaked photo or at least a blatant "oh, can you see my obvious erection in my skintight underwear? oops!" accidental post. This guy's literal whole life is just taking pictures of himself.

I mean he had some snaps a while back where he was playing with his dog in some silver/grey gym shorts and didn't look to be wearing any underwear... you could see a rather large flaccid dick flopping around and there was a rather large bulge running down his leg when he stopped jumping around and sat there... not sure about erect length, but it was clearly flaccid and quite large... Unless they were removed you can find some of those snaps in this thread, you just have to look. It's safe to say he's pretty careful with what he posts/sends people. Not every gay man who's well endowed (or not) sends everyone their dick pics... some of us like to surprise people.
 
I mean he had some snaps a while back where he was playing with his dog in some silver/grey gym shorts and didn't look to be wearing any underwear... you could see a rather large flaccid dick flopping around and there was a rather large bulge running down his leg when he stopped jumping around and sat there... not sure about erect length, but it was clearly flaccid and quite large... Unless they were removed you can find some of those snaps in this thread, you just have to look. It's safe to say he's pretty careful with what he posts/sends people. Not every gay man who's well endowed (or not) sends everyone their dick pics... some of us like to surprise people.
He also probably doesn't struggle to get dick so if he wants to see dick he can lol
 
I'm not the sort of person who gets into internet drama. But, sheesh... there is NO WAY some 20 yo internet personality is legit hugely endowed without a single leaked photo or at least a blatant "oh, can you see my obvious erection in my skintight underwear? oops!" accidental post. This guy's literal whole life is just taking pictures of himself.
The counterpoint to that is he's so obsessed with his image/brand that he wouldn't want to possibly risk it - especially when it seems a lot of his audience are young girls, so he wouldn't want angry parents seeing photos of him hanging dong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: billyza