1
According to his ex bf Dylan, Jackson is a 7” topIs he a top ?![]()
Who do you think he’ll top like what kind of guyJackson was mostly top with Dylan Geick.
Who do you think he’ll top like what kind of guy
Dang I feel bad for the femmesHe like guys with muscle. Said so many times. Aaron and Dylan fit that look.
Dang I feel bad for the femmes
Okay now friend no need with that Bullshit and with your attitude and i was referring to gay guys with female personality I know being femme has nothing to do with being a top and a bottom that right there is a preference so F** ck you and have a nice dayI feel bad for you who thinks tops/bottoms is in any way related to fem/masc... FFS, GTFO of here with all that baggage/bullshit...
View attachment 15631711[/QUOTE
Yess thank you it wasn’t a big deal all I said was I feel sorry for the femmes what wrong is that ?
Oh damn that would be nice to seeDoes anyone have the new bulge pic he posted to his snap for a sec?
I am guessing one of those people is supposed to be Jackson? If so, Then which one and who's the other person?drip
So the guy getting blown is Jackson?I do recognize the tattoo on his thigh. Very nice sized dick he has. Seems the rots are true.
Do you have the video as well? Who's suckling him?
Was about to DM you but you've disabled that so I'll ask it here. Can you share that video please?Yes.
Sadly, I don't think she is going to share it with us. It's already a short video, So if she had any intention in sharing it then she would have instead of just posting a screen shot.Was about to DM you but you've disabled that do I'll ask it here. Can you share that video please?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.