Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy is so hott

Yass! Shame he post similar things regularly.... are there any videos??
He literally posts the same things regularly not just similar there are plethora of vids but he always puts them up and takes them down then a few days later will repeat. I must say i haven't seen a sex video of him fucking with his face in, just one of him sucking a limp dick with wqs mehhe looked vacant as fuck. He says he plans on creating an OF but with his erratic behaviour I don't think he will and I dont see why people would spend their money if he's already showing signs of what his OF would be like.

Well the other week he was moving to Manchester, now he's moving to Newcastle and today he's taken by a "Dr. Lee" this is why I question the lads stability. Apparently he's had "twitter boyfriends" before.
Personally I hope
Well the other week he was moving to Manchester, now he's moving to Newcastle and today he's taken by a "Dr. Lee" this is why I question the lads stability. Apparently he's had "twitter boyfriends" before.
who is Dr Lee I wonder...

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally I hope

who is Dr Lee I wonder...
Some guy who probably follows him on twitter and has decided to have a "twitter relationship" with even though he's almost 30 year old surely that's something you do in your teens. Also the Dr lives in New Zealand so that's interesting lol.....

Some guy who probably follows him on twitter and has decided to have a "twitter relationship" with even though he's almost 30 year old surely that's something you do in your teens. Also the Dr lives in New Zealand so that's interesting lol.....
He’s dropped off the Twitter bio...

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For someone who hates his lifestyle, you seem so obsessed with him lol.
It's not that I'm obsessed but granted it could appear that way so I wont blame you for that observation. But I'm mearly here to see how it unfolds, knowing what I know and the others who have messaged me with concern and other worrying facts brought to my attention but Im just here for the tea hun.

mobydickins

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not that I'm obsessed but granted it could appear that way so I wont blame you for that observation. But I'm mearly here to see how it unfolds, knowing what I know and the others who have messaged me with concern and other worrying facts brought to my attention but Im just here for the tea hun.
You're honestly ruining the thread. You know he reads this thread and sees your ugly ass judging him for being promiscuous. Just go back to your church group and let people be horndogs.

Reactions: tamarra4

Northerner2023

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're honestly ruining the thread. You know he reads this thread and sees your ugly ass judging him for being promiscuous. Just go back to your church group and let people be horndogs.
Lol its so funny you don't even know the half of it or what Craig is capable of or the damage he has caused people i would suggest you do some research peoples experiences with Craig over the years. Yeah I know he's watching he loves the attention have you seen his twitter hes been at this game for many years on and off until he gets called out.

How do you know he has caused damage to people? I don’t know him I just look at the hott pics X