I don’t know. Sorry to be unnecessarily mean but I just feel like I’d get fake tan all over me if I even breathed near him. Otherwise I think he has lots of characteristics I’d love. Very tall. His dick gets rock hard. I loved his stuff with his dad - yes it was wacky but it was just naughty.Recent
He looks better being bald. I don't understand why that weird looking WIG.I don’t know. Sorry to be unnecessarily mean but I just feel like I’d get fake tan all over me if I even breathed near him. Otherwise I think he has lots of characteristics I’d love. Very tall. His dick gets rock hard. I loved his stuff with his dad - yes it was wacky but it was just naughty.
But it’s the pouting, the inhaling fake tan within a 1 mile radius and the hair piece needs changing up. There’s my trip advisor review x
He should get his ass and crack waxed. And he should make a video of it. And that little boy he makes content with should be the one waxing him and applying the calming lotion at the end.Recent
Kind of looks like he's wearing it too!It’s like lipstick, isn’t it
Hi! Can you share his twitter?If anyone is interested in another real father/son duo, I happened to stumble upon another one. The dad is nowhere near as hot but it’s still interesting enough haha. The son also messes with other guys. Not sure how much dad/son content exists since I’m not subscribed to the OF, but found the sons twitter.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.