Jake Herbert

I don’t know. Sorry to be unnecessarily mean but I just feel like I’d get fake tan all over me if I even breathed near him. Otherwise I think he has lots of characteristics I’d love. Very tall. His dick gets rock hard. I loved his stuff with his dad - yes it was wacky but it was just naughty.
But it’s the pouting, the inhaling fake tan within a 1 mile radius and the hair piece needs changing up. There’s my trip advisor review x
 
I don’t know. Sorry to be unnecessarily mean but I just feel like I’d get fake tan all over me if I even breathed near him. Otherwise I think he has lots of characteristics I’d love. Very tall. His dick gets rock hard. I loved his stuff with his dad - yes it was wacky but it was just naughty.
But it’s the pouting, the inhaling fake tan within a 1 mile radius and the hair piece needs changing up. There’s my trip advisor review x
He looks better being bald. I don't understand why that weird looking WIG.
 
If anyone is interested in another real father/son duo, I happened to stumble upon another one. The dad is nowhere near as hot but it’s still interesting enough haha. The son also messes with other guys. Not sure how much dad/son content exists since I’m not subscribed to the OF, but found the sons twitter.
Hi! Can you share his twitter?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tmr94 and wat10