Jamal Aka A7mani_ Aka Papiii_chuloo

zeugirdor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I found two twitter account: @papiXxXchuloo and @Bigg_jokerr. The first account seems to follow a few catfish accounts, and most of them likes and retweets each other's posts, as if to gain followers and credibility. That screams "catfish" to me.
Yeah I subscribed to his Onlyfans and he updated once, in like a month...I got the impression that he wasn't running it. I can sense these things. Something is definitely suspect so beware.

So I found two twitter account: @papiXxXchuloo and @Bigg_jokerr. The first account seems to follow a few catfish accounts, and most of them likes and retweets each other's posts, as if to gain followers and credibility. That screams "catfish" to me.
So basically both his Twitter accounts are for MTV's Catfish lol. Thanks for the heads up.

GalactaWhore

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here his scamming ass go again with the “fake onlyfans” Hes implying that the onlyfans he been using is not his when it facts he’s LYING !!! Over a year ago he made that onlyfans put it in his bio and all he even dm me and gave me that link when I asked him about making a onlyfans back in 2018. Now he’s claiming someone is stealing his shit. At this point don’t even bother with any of his accounts cause after he gets X amount of dollars he pulls this “Fake account” strategy

Attachments

Msmalone50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I’m confused does he make weird twitters and different onlyfans pages and then claim fraud on IG because some of this stuff on the Twitter and onlyfans account are videos that never hit the internet so it has to be him WTF is he on

Reactions: bigboaster

daliteskinkat

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I’m confused does he make weird twitters and different onlyfans pages and then claim fraud on IG because some of this stuff on the Twitter and Onlyfans account are videos that never hit the internet so it has to be him WTF is he on
You are right. He does. I guess people would subscribe to both OF pages as he reaps a little bit more money. (One of his Twitter pages does follow and like gay content, so it might be to hide his attraction to guys. Maybe that is one of the reasons to why he creates multiple Twitter, OF, and IG pages.)

Reactions: bigboaster