James Garner

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I just watched an old b/w episode of Maverick on TV. James had a nice round ass but usually kept it hid with long jackets or coats. In this episode there was no jacket and looked like he had 2 luscious melons in the back of his pants. Such a shame he kept that rear end covered so much of the time in his shows.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Yes he was tardis. James was extremely handsome when he was younger and had a great body. Would loved to have seen his ass during his prime.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Yes he was tardis. James was extremely handsome when he was younger and had a great body. Would loved to have seen his ass during his prime.

jim,i am sure he was in a film with Doris Day was it something about her being missing for years and then comes back or something and he was getting married to someone else ?, i might be making this up, but it sounds familiar .:confused:

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jim,i am sure he was in a film with Doris Day was it something about her being missing for years and then comes back or something and he was getting married to someone else ?, i might be making this up, but it sounds familiar .:confused:

I've seen it. It's called Come Back, Darling" - something like that.

Troykin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was he the guy in the Rockford Files ?
Yes he was. I watched every episode for him and Noah Beery Jr. and frequent appearances by Stuart Margolin as his friend Angel and Joe Santos as the Detective Becker and with his brother Jack in several episodes as a cop.

Born James Scott Bumgarner in Norman Oklahoma in 1928, he was the first person out of Oklahoma drafted for the Korean War where he was got a Purple Heart after being shot. I recollect an interview he had with Barbara Walters where she asked where he had been shot and he said he would rather not say. It was hinted in some way that it was in the rear. He's been married to the same person since 1952.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Yes he was. I watched every episode for him and Noah Beery Jr. and frequent appearances by Stuart Margolin as his friend Angel and Joe Santos as the Detective Becker and with his brother Jack in several episodes as a cop.

Brill, just listened to the theme tune, god that takes me back, cor yeah he was a handsome guy, hairy and about 6ft i would say

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the late forties, early 50's my late Mother worked for a prominent Houston attorney and met him there. They dated for a while but nothing came of it. She said he was a great guy and very handsome.... She then married my late Father and thus came moi.

Just some trivia.. nothing exciting to say.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
Tardis the movie with Doris Day where she comes back from the missing on the day he is getting married is called "Move Over, Darling". Originally it was to star Marilyn Monroe and Dean Martin but Marilyn died and Dean didn't want to do the film without her so it was reworked by the studio for Doris Day and James Garner. the other film you mentioned about a hairspray formula was done several years later called "Caprice" with Doris Day and Richard Harris. Not a very good film but fun in its own way.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Tardis the movie with Doris Day where she comes back from the missing on the day he is getting married is called "Move Over, Darling". Originally it was to star Marilyn Monroe and Dean Martin but Marilyn died and Dean didn't want to do the film without her so it was reworked by the studio for Doris Day and James Garner. the other film you mentioned about a hairspray formula was done several years later called "Caprice" with Doris Day and Richard Harris. Not a very good film but fun in its own way.

Cheers pinky. you are so full of knowledge :smile:, thank you for that info