Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
can you give us a content description of what to expect from his OF?
Sure. He's got a little over 100 pictures. Many are professional pics, and many are selfies. Lots of cock and, hole, and showing off.

He's got 18 videos. Some jerking off, some just showing off. One is super hot of him jerking in the back seat while being driven around. It's all hot stuff.

FunUniqueName123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not currently subbed but I used to be and he followed me (I don’t make content so that was weird) just so he could pm those promos for his “12 inch cock”. Like he’s hot enough that he doesn’t need to lie about that kind of
thing to get followers

gmmchu

Cherished Member
Media
I’m sure nick sandell got into his ear and ruined it once he created his “model agency”
That would explain it, and because he's removed many vids previously posted, I wouldn't resub. One vid over 4 minutes since December, the rest are less than 1 minute, judt promo for ppv solos. So don't be misled by the video count shown on OF. Why pay only to have to pay more? He can run his page however he wants to, and we can choose whether to pay or not. I choose not to.

Reactions: Lorriq and here4now

Typoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He said he doesn't do labels of if he's bi, gay, straight, so maybe pan? Or true maybe he's just baiting
Even if he's baiting but doesn't say if he's gay or bi as long as he uploads his videos himself and for us to see with a decent price I guess it's a win win

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
James is BISEXUAL. Just because he has a girl doesn't mean he us straight. Also he has said this on multiple occasions. Just pay attention to anything but his nudes and you would know that.

Why would we pay attention to anything but his nudes

Reactions: Magnab and Red Camp