Jamie Foxx

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He played basketball at Terrell High Shcool; a suburb of Dallas. Friend was in his class at THS and said that it was a nice size, but nothing to make jaws drop (no pun intended). He still had a little baby fat and it was during the jerri curl days so he was not a guy that stuck out, except for his personality. That he was always a gentleman when it wasnt cool to be a gentleman; which pretty much served as a pussy magnet for the guy. I think DL is pretty much a natural state of being, so while he likley has it was for the sake of convenience.

B_Joe Montana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jamie Fox is almot as annoying as Will Smith and that fact the he can't get a black woman only shows that he has a small dick.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember an old Howard Stern TV episode from before Foxx became a big-time movie star. He seemed to be holding his crotch the entire time. I remember thinking he was weird.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jamie Fox is very annoying especially when he copies and sings like Ray Charles. He ain't Ray Charles.

FJnSoCal

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love Jamie Foxx, find him cute as can be and would love to find out if he's hung!

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love Jamie Foxx, not a good pic though. Loving the nude pic that was "leaked out". He has a great bod, even though he is arrogant, I love the arrogance that he gives off. He is a masculine man who has worked hard to get where he is at. He deserves to be cocky.

Fiftybuff

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are a fan of Quentin Tarantino's extremely dark humor, rush to see Django Unchained. You will be rewarded with the breathtaking hotness of Jamie Foxx - and lots of dick bulge - in Oscar-worthy period costumes. Plus an unforgettable upside-down nude scene wherein the handsome Walton Goggins holds Jamie's large ball sack in his hands.