Jamie Foxx

goforit9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
towards the end of the movie after they figured out why they were at the plantation. They took him to the barn and he was hanging upside down you see it hanging.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
The whole movie was hilarious. The. Whole. Movie. Dark humor? Yes, very dark- but still it was all funny. This movie was really a relief you don't leave feeling depressed or angry and I say that as a black guy. Which means that this film was masterful and cathartic in how it treats racism.

Saw it last night that movie is TOO fucking funny, the funniest part was the raid where they talked about how stupid the bags they wore as masks were "Fuck you guys I'm going HOME"

Definitely.

I loved every fucking scene in that movie and seeing Foxx naked, first with a balls-eye view and then what follows, was just icing on the cake. His gorgeous lips and soft, soft voice, made me want to jump his fine ass.

I fully respect that everyone has a right to their own opinion.
SPOLIER ALERT:
However, IMHO:
Django has some "funny" scenes, but I did not find it to be a 100% comedy.

Invoking real life images of Black men shackled and being led to auction for slavery, by racist White men, is never funny for me. Seeing a beautiful, young, Black woman tied up and beaten with a bullwhip, while her husband is made to watch - not funny. Watching two Black men fight to the death, for the betting sport of wealthy, White men - not funny. Watching a Black man ripped asunder by a pack of dogs as capital punishment, by his racist White owner - not funny.

Despite these harsh real-life-true-to-period depictions, I thought the movie was great. The plot, directing, acting, production work were all outstanding and kept it from being a B-movie/Spaghetti Western joke, to a contender for the Golden Globes and Oscars. I am not a Leo D fan but he really brought his A-game; and Jaime's performance deserves more credit than he has been given - DikPic or not.

Also, I really appreciated it being released at the same time as Lincoln. It provides that barbaric and inhumane side of slavery in the U.S. that goes mostly overlooked.

BTW, the use of the "N"word seemed quite appropriate and accurate for the times.

Liked it; recommend it; would see it again.
BUT! Not recommended as a comedy

Reactions: Shshj

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He played the piano and sang for the inauguration last night. Came out in a tan suit, a bit of a VPL as he took his seat at the piano. mmmmmm

SR_AM5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once overheard some girl who said she had sex with him a years back. Says he's got a big ass black dick

Reactions: LiamJannet4