Janice's friend at PETA march

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take a look at Janice's friend's very visible cock line, through his tighty whiteys...

Attachments

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The naked men look great, but Janice is hideous. Did someone hit her in the mouth with a cricket bat, or is that collagen-lip syndrome?

Padlocklipsxbang

Sexy Member
Media

Padlocklipsxbang

Sexy Member
Media

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The naked men look great, but Janice is hideous. Did someone hit her in the mouth with a cricket bat, or is that collagen-lip syndrome?

I still can't see those pics -- great guys but not naked.

Janice freely admits to lots of plastic surgery, and it seems that she asked her doctor to make her look more like a trout.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still can't see those pics -- great guys but not naked.

Janice freely admits to lots of plastic surgery, and it seems that she asked her doctor to make her look more like a trout.
Did you try the link in post #6? That one finally worked for me. Follow the link, scroll down, scroll down, scroll down... you'll find it!

And yes, plastic surgery is one thing, but having plastic surgery to make an attractive woman look hideous is something I just don't understand. I've seen trout with much prettier lips than hers. Hers are lumpy. They're puffy in all the wrong places! Ugh!

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did you try the link in post #6? That one finally worked for me. Follow the link, scroll down, scroll down, scroll down... you'll find it!

And yes, plastic surgery is one thing, but having plastic surgery to make an attractive woman look hideous is something I just don't understand. I've seen trout with much prettier lips than hers. Hers are lumpy. They're puffy in all the wrong places! Ugh!

Oh, I found it. Thanks!

Here are some more awful lips.

Awful Plastic Surgery: Bad Collagen in Lips Archives

The worst begin about a half inch down the page.

Upper lips are not usually so full, even when the lower one is. When we see lips that are not normally seen in nature, it strikes that odd note in us. What the heck IS that?