Jared Leto

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ellen Kaye did a Hollywood report this morning on Ryan Seacrest's radio show (KIIS FM 102.7 in Los Angeles) regarding Jared Leto's penis. Apparently staff members from the radio station were at the MTV Video Award rehearsals and interviewed Jared Leto off microphone. They point blank asked him about all the rumors about his large endowment. He not only didn't deny the rumors, he said what's the point in denying what's the truth. Then he made a pass at one of the staff members.

So, there we have it (assuming this was all true and he wasn't joking)...Jared Leto is indeed very well-endowed. :biggrin1:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ChuckRich said:
who's jared leto?

:eek: He played the irresistible Jordan Catalano on the short-lived My So Called Life, which was an excellent show. Girls swooned to his version of the inaccessible hottie of the school. I'm not a fag, so...I have no need to care about any of his post-MSCL work.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ChuckRich said:
who's jared leto?
31909199dh.jpg

kiki

Experimental Member
Media
I love this guy!!!!!!!!Especially after "Requiem of a dream". He`s georgeus, beautiful and very talanted,\.OH, I want him soooo,with his punk rock attitude.:) Anyone has heard how good is he at singing? if you like rock music you should. his band`s name is THE KILL LOVE HIM SOOOO

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
714goodguy said:
Ellen Kaye did a Hollywood report this morning on Ryan Seacrest's radio show (KIIS FM 102.7 in Los Angeles) regarding Jared Leto's penis. Apparently staff members from the radio station were at the MTV Video Award rehearsals and interviewed Jared Leto off microphone. They point blank asked him about all the rumors about his large endowment. He not only didn't deny the rumors, he said what's the point in denying what's the truth. Then he made a pass at one of the staff members.

So, there we have it (assuming this was all true and he wasn't joking)...Jared Leto is indeed very well-endowed. :biggrin1:

kiki said:
Anyone has heard how good is he at singing? if you like rock music you should. his band`s name is THE KILL

Has anyone actually heard his band, 30 Seconds to Mars (not The Kill)? Are they good? You know, it really doesn't even matter...any reason to watch Jared Leto is good enough!

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
If Jared Leto is hung, he's a grower not a shower. I wasted two hours watching Prefontaine hoping for a glimpse of his dong swinging in his track shorts. Nothing! Maybe they taped it down? You see much more in the Billy Crudup movie Without Limits.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Manraker said:
If Jared Leto is hung, he's a grower not a shower. I wasted two hours watching Prefontaine hoping for a glimpse of his dong swinging in his track shorts. Nothing! Maybe they taped it down? You see much more in the Billy Crudup movie Without Limits.
Jockstrap and probably an undersized one, the movie has a PG-13 rating and is about a legend in the sport of long distance running. Lets not forget that stupid narrow minded carbon based life forms were already suing for emotional distress caused to their children because they saw the penis of a David replica, in an art museum's court yard.

If you need to se a Leto bulge shot, check this out.

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IanTheTall said:
If you need to se a Leto bulge shot, check this out.

That is a great photo of Mr. Leto. It's always been my favorite. And it does show a nice bulge. Frankly, I'm surprised it's taken this long for anyone to start talking about his endowment. And why hasn't he shown it a little more? I know I'm going to get criticized for that last statement, but come on, flaunt it if you got it -- Ewan McGregor does.

D

deleted12830

I just discovered his rock group, 30 seconds to Mars. They're amazing!!! Though you need to like that particular harsh sound of rock :biggrin1: I had downloaded his last album before I discovered he was the lead singer, and then the first thing I thought about was coming to LPSG to look for this thread!!:tongue: He DOES show a really nice bulge. All this informatrion was all I needed to end up falling in love with this guy... Now I only need to see him acting, heh

D

deleted12830

www.30secondstomars.com is their web, and you got there somewhere a link to their My Space... He looked much hotter with a shorter hair, but his band is awesome, and has got an amazing group of fans (and I'm in it! :tongue: ). You got tons of pics (most of them bulging) in the forum, but you gotta be an echie to be allowed in.
The Echelon rocks!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
rabudo said:
You got tons of pics (most of them bulging) in the forum
Where? I looked and have never seen bulging pictures. There are almost no pics of the band (group or individual), almost all of the pics I've ever seen are of the fans, most dressed in black, white and red (sometimes colored clothing other times theater blood).

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Well, I've given up on girls, I'm seeing a 47 year old transvestite named Jorjé" - Jared Leto

Jared Leto grabbed the package of Matt Wachter, 30 Seconds To Mars basest.

he's married, to matt
i told you he's married to matt... but i hear jareds keeping his last name

Speaking of packages:
52431790MS038_Jacobs_E.jpg

Just look how wide he can open that mouth:
56194429DL034_JaredLeto_E.jpg

saitekkeyboards

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone have a link of a movie file or anything over the sex scenes in the movie Highway(2002)with Jared Leto. If you do this would be great. Please reply:smile:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To quote my boyfriend's little sister, "That's just bulgerrific"
It's tough when your button fly won't even stay shut.

JaredLeto03V.jpg

jle171g.jpg

jle169g.jpg

150si.jpg

See, he's telling everyone that he is hung:
0104hw.jpg