Jaxon rose howden

stantler99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
y’all i’m officially done with this man. i’ve followed him and this thread for legit years now and it’s gotten to the point where he’s legit scamming for money. he sent me a DM that was saying it’s his full nude and that it would be worth it, paid the $60 (which mind you is like $120 AUD - yes i’m an idiot) and it was photos that showed nothing past like the base of his dick plus they were photos he had already sent me. moral of the story: don’t be an idiot like me and waste money on this sexy ass man

1Luckyfuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Lmao him and his white friend tripp both are scammers. He milked his followers for all that money via gofundme, stating he was hit by someone who wasn’t paying attention. Then later posted the actual video of the incident tryna “flex” and he was driving his motorcycle like a total jackass putting others at risk.

• Wow
Reactions: noonetobefound

Babykityy143

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Lmao him and his white friend tripp both are scammers. He milked his followers for all that money via gofundme, stating he was hit by someone who wasn’t paying attention. Then later posted the actual video of the incident tryna “flex” and he was driving his motorcycle like a total jackass putting others at risk.
When did he post that ?

Reactions: Saturnsaint12

horrorboy69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary

The video where the car pulls out in front of his motorcycle instead of waiting to turn? Your perspective on the narrative is interesting..

horrorboy69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
The video is still there. And apparently, not everyone understands the rules of driving. He slammed into the car because the car turned instead of waiting for his "speeding motorcycle" to pass. He wouldn't of had time to stop. He did nothing wrong. And asking for money to help with hospital bills doesn't justify that. He had extensive damage done and needed multiple surgeries. Even if he got money from the person who hit him, it probably wouldn't have covered all of it...

Maybe stop using the forum to trash someone about a situation you know nothing about.

Babykityy143

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The video is still there. And apparently, not everyone understands the rules of driving. He slammed into the car because the car turned instead of waiting for his "speeding motorcycle" to pass. He wouldn't of had time to stop. He did nothing wrong. And asking for money to help with hospital bills doesn't justify that. He had extensive damage done and needed multiple surgeries. Even if he got money from the person who hit him, it probably wouldn't have covered all of it...

Maybe stop using the forum to trash someone about a situation you know nothing about.
K.