Jayden rembacher

Screamaloud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So... Is this His definition of being gay?
I dunno about it being the “definition of being gay” but it’s certainly the medical definition of the outcomes of inbreeding and missing at least 2/3rds of your brain cells from birth.

D

deleted4255491

Just a heads up to those who ain't sub to his OF...

His OF has really dried up. He hardly post on the home page but when does it's a dick pick followed by redundant questions (guess my size, floppy or hard, and who wants to suck it etc). He no longer makes anal or wank vids available for purchase just these supposing "gay sex tapes" of Brad and him. This has been the situation now for a few months.

I personally feel this is all he will offer if it has been profitable to him. People have requested more but he doesn't listen. His only focus seems to be pushing the "sex tapes".

He has become very disappointing and boring. Nothing fresh and exciting to bash to.I guess if you are a new sub he will send you previous vids if you request. But nothing new for the regulars.

Usually lack of effort is due to lack of profit or I suppose he could just be busy. But normally when a OF model is in high demand they tend do more.

brunosilva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WTF, found his TikTok today. Why does he pretend to be gay when he's not? That's fucking ridiculous. I'm so mad.
So many in our community struggle with horrible things, and yet this pitiful dude is branding himself as gay so he gains more audience from teenage viewers?!
I found something here and here.

hellodick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol right? You always have that one, that talks out of their ass, like they’re relevant.
Yep. I am sure that their next message will be that they are open to trades only. That seems to be common on here too. Can't we just all share what we got?

Reactions: Nerdami0223