Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sorry but you people sound dumb . “HeS inJecTinG aNd mAkEs hIS diCK loOk wEiRd” it shows you have no idea what injecting makes your dick look like. His dick wouldn’t be able to get hard, let alone even semi, and the veins in his penis would be over pumped covering his dick. You people love just talking out your ass because you’re pathetic and can’t appreciate someone’s body, let alone have respect for them even posting. It’s also funny that so much shit is talked about Jeff on here yet you’re still here begging for more and waiting for another post. Get a life you look desperate and dumb

Yoshmite

Experimental Member
Media
I’m sorry but you people sound dumb . “HeS inJecTinG aNd mAkEs hIS diCK loOk wEiRd” it shows you have no idea what injecting makes your dick look like. His dick wouldn’t be able to get hard, let alone even semi, and the veins in his penis would be over pumped covering his dick. You people love just talking out your ass because you’re pathetic and can’t appreciate someone’s body, let alone have respect for them even posting. It’s also funny that so much shit is talked about Jeff on here yet you’re still here begging for more and waiting for another post. Get a life you look desperate and dumb
Lol

Reactions: zman93

Jasonblovely

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when he couldn't post pics with erect penis.Now this has gone way beyond that. What made him change?
He NEVER said it was for certain he’ll never post it and a while back he hinted at a OF.