Status
Not open for further replies.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah for a while now.
Eww. I don’t understand why so many gay men are friends with Aaron Schock even though he has never apologized or attempted to atone for any of the harm he caused. Like, he couldn’t even do the bare minimum. Plus, he has attended Trump fundraisers. There are plenty of hot gay men out there who are much better people than Schock, so why stoop to that level?

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eww. I don’t understand why so many gay men are friends with Aaron Schock even though he has never apologized or attempted to atone for any of the harm he caused. Like, he couldn’t even do the bare minimum. Plus, he has attended Trump fundraisers. There are plenty of hot gay men out there who are much better people than Schock, so why stoop to that level?
It's all for the illusion...by which I mean delusion...Hahahaha! But really my guess is it is along the lines of birds of a feather stick together mentality. But this just comes from when I knew him school with his double voice and I'm bi statements

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's all for the illusion...by which I mean delusion...Hahahaha! But really my guess is it is along the lines of birds of a feather stick together mentality. But this just comes from when I knew him school with his double voice and I'm bi statements
You knew Jeff or Aaron?

Avrup

Legendary Member
Media
As someone mentioned above, he notoriously sleeps with wealthy men. Aaron S connects him to that high level of clientele willing to pay a few k for someone like Jeff. Despite how old he is at this point ‍♂️

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As someone mentioned above, he notoriously sleeps with wealthy men. Aaron S connects him to that high level of clientele willing to pay a few k for someone like Jeff. Despite how old he is at this point ‍♂️
That’s gross. Does he not have a regular job? He sounds like somebody with no morals who only cares about money.

mimoj13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s gross. Does he not have a regular job? He sounds like somebody with no morals who only cares about money.
Modeling/ Real Estate is what he does...from what I understand... supplemented by his family money if need be...but I've always felt his sleeping arrangements are far more related the lifestyle he desire access too aka being one of those mover and shakers in the circuit world over actual money

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Modeling/ Real Estate is what he does...from what I understand... supplemented by his family money if need be...but I've always felt his sleeping arrangements are far more related the lifestyle he desire access too aka being one of those mover and shakers in the circuit world over actual money
It’s still money because that lifestyle is only possible either by making a lot of money or leeching off of those with money.

VersinNYC

Sexy Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He doesn’t have his real estate license

Moira777

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever called him out for being friends with Aaron Schock?
No. None of us know him personally and none of us are auditioning to host The View…so it is not relevant to this chain or anyone on it. Thanks.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No. None of us know him personally and none of us are auditioning to host The View…so it is not relevant to this chain or anyone on it. Thanks.
Gays who hang out with Aaron Schock are an embarrassment to the community and should be shamed. Aaron has yet to apologize or attempt to make amends for any of the harm he caused. Yet gays like Jeff associate with him just because he’s hot. If Aaron were ugly, nobody would be hanging with him.

Moira777

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gays who hang out with Aaron Schock are an embarrassment to the community and should be shamed. Aaron has yet to apologize or attempt to make amends for any of the harm he caused. Yet gays like Jeff associate with him just because he’s hot. If Aaron were ugly, nobody would be hanging with him.
That may be true…but you do not know the nature of his relationship with Jeff (other than seeing them in a picture) and this is not the forum to investigate it, so take your business elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.