jelg injury

hotmeat7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so i need some links, help,websites ,etc. i started doing jelg excersizes to increase size and ended up hurting myself a little, and from what i read so far,
i over did it, had a small bruse on my head that went away in a day or two but also i had a couple of burst outs, where i guess the blood in the head started to bust open on the side of my head right where the head meets the shaft. wish i could explain better,, lol i didnt bleed , it just blew up the cells like a balloon,,yikes,
1.will this heal on its own ?
2.should i see a doctor?
-and i really hope i didnt permanatly damage my penis! the sores have been there for over a week and a half now, and i went five days and didnt touch myself, in hopes that it would heal. well were all guys so i had to get off last night, and today the sores are back and i am just sad and disappointed in myself... lame i wish i never started jelging!! of course i would like to be bigger,, but its not worth fucking up my dick to get bigger. i realize that i am happy with my size now.7 inch hard, and i am hoping you guys out there can help. please tell me this will heal!.. and that the sores will go away.... :( thank you for you help/advice.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to see a doctor.

Damage to the blood vessels is not a good thing but the real problem is with nerve damage. So if it still gets hard and you have feeling things will probably heal up.

However, that is just if it is a traumatic injury.
Could be some kind of infection.
Even with traumatic injuries there could be problems with scar tissue forming when healing.

You need to see a doctor

Good luck

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Having viewed your pictures I would say you have a much larger than average penis already.

If you are worried about what damage you may have done, why prolong things buy worrying about it when your GP can put your mind at ease.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ouch, sounds like someone was a little over enthusiastic. :( Yes, it will take some time to clear up, especially any injury that affects the glans of the penis. It can take *weeks* for those stipple points and blood blisters to go away, but typically they DO GO AWAY on their own. You just got to lay off. If the pain and bother persists beyond two-three days of laying off of it - got to see your Doctor. There *could* be a chance of penile fracture if it is still hurting you THAT BADLY.

Last edited:

hotmeat7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
quick update,,just want to say thanks to everyone,, and the injury is not as bad as it sounded, i did have two little red bumps just under my head on the left side that ballooned out,and it was scary. yes i overdid it and i also realized that the cock ring i use was a little too small for me, a metal one, i liked it cuz it got me hard as fuck but there are downsides to having to much blood in yer cock, no i wasnt jelgin with the cock ring, but i still did a little damage to myself "that will heal" :) and i am gonna see a doctor next week. the cock ring is history dont ware one that's too small...
""It can take *weeks* for those stipple points and blood blisters to go away, but typically they DO GO AWAY on their own.''' that is exactly what it was.

~~~another question comes to mind tho...
will i be able to pump and or jelg in the future??, or once the stipple points are bulgin are they permanatly damaged?? no blood ever came out they didnt bust..

and just a word out to all of you= this can happen to you too if you are not carefull!
so please be careful.. :) a penis is a terrible thing to waste with an injury like this....:)
and thank you again everyone :)

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never, ever use a metal cock ring. Especially when in midst of a strenuous PE routine, because IT IS stressful to the tissues involved. If you must have one, get one made of silicone jelly. They give without totally neutering you via constriction. ;>

You may continue to Jelq, pump, stretch *AFTER* all signs of damage have gone away. Until those areas heal, though you never broke skin? You can set up a bad situation where more fluids and blood pool and STAGNATE in those areas. And we know what happens when this occurs, correct?

Can you say it with me?

Gangrene.

So keep that in mind. Also, tissues when they heal form SCAR TISSUE.

That is now a spot that will not grow as easily as anywhere else. Avoid injury is the motto - you do not want scar tissue that is INELASTIC, and you do not want down-time to heal away from routine. Length of time in routine cumulatively is what bears out success, and if you're not in routine, what are you doing?

Hard lesson learned. As I learned myself too! Now you know why I am so ADAMANT about stressing safety. Good luck bro - keep up the good work - AFTER the bruises and pin-prick stipple points GO AWAY COMPLETELY. ;>

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Injury is indeed possible in any method of PE. Some individuals are going to be more sensitive than others and will injure more easily.

This is not a job for a standard MD. This needs to go to a Urologist. The average MD is going to sit down and spout a bunch of garbage that was written in medical books from 40 years ago because much of that teaching in general medicine is still being used. The urologist is going to be at least a little more knowledgeable with regards to PE and those practicing it. This is what you need.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but when the neck bolts are tightened and the stitches healed - a little lightning - it's not the monster that rises from the slab, but the slab that rises as a monster. ;>

:shocked::scared2::eek13:

Last edited:

hotmeat7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all better now, went and saw the doc,and he said it was a minor injury.. srry to alarm anyone, and as far as a horror movie goes, yeah it was scary to say the least.. lol but i am back in action now. and better than ever!! :) thanks

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all better now, went and saw the doc,and he said it was a minor injury.. srry to alarm anyone, and as far as a horror movie goes, yeah it was scary to say the least.. lol but i am back in action now. and better than ever!! :) thanks

Awesome! Hopefully none worse for the wear mentally/emotionally too.