Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting in forming a group to get together online for regular jelq sessions.. The chat here on the site is great and getting guys motivated to jelq together be a great motivator.. I was a member of the old penile-fitness site and it had a fantastic chat , gay, str8 bi, didnt matter.. It was a good community of guys getting together there to jelq and motivate each other . Im sure Big Al knows of it.. Unfortunately the chat went down hill.. Sure be great to connect with those guys from that chat.

avengoid1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OP: How much have you actually gained from jelqing? Be honest now!

Sounds good if it actually works and if you can work out the scheduling.

pecsofsteel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in. I started PE a few months ago and was pretty regular for a while, but my self discipline has gone down hill. Get this thing going!

bodybuilder1980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great guys.... Well lets start with times availability and also doing this on the chat here... And for those who have cams, feel free to use them .. Again this is group jelqing and anyone free to join in.... For those who need info on jelq, do your research and read up on it and choose if this is for you.. We can cam discretely, Im not up for showing my whole self on the cam for others to gloat over on the chat

I'm in. A few questions, though. First, where do I find the chat? Second, can you create a lpsg social group for this, bodybuilder1980? People could upload pics or stay in touch through the group. Third, it sounds like you want everyone to jelq at the same time. This would be extremely hard being in different time zones and having busy schedules.

The link to make a social group is: http://www.lpsg.org/group.php?do=create

bodybuilder1980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in. A few questions, though. First, where do I find the chat? Second, can you create a lpsg social group for this, bodybuilder1980? People could upload pics or stay in touch through the group. Third, it sounds like you want everyone to jelq at the same time. This would be extremely hard being in different time zones and having busy schedules.

The link to make a social group is: http://www.lpsg.org/group.php?do=create

Namenda, excellent suggestion. Yes, lets make a group for jelqers so we can join in and set up local times etc and support each other.. Its not just about jelqs but overall pe. using pumping, length extenders etc..And we can even discuss overall health and fitness since this all ties in with having a healthy manhood!

Last edited: