Jelqing Groups?

pecsofsteel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweet. i'm in. Is there some kind of chat room we can set up that's open all the time, so when you're jelpqing, you can check in and say hi?

RiverGuy9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've recently read about jelqing but haven't really found information about how long to do it in order to see results. Is this something that you do for 5 minutes a day, 50 minutes a day or what? What sort of routine and frequency did you do to see results?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys, I've just started trying jelqing on a regular basis, as difficult as it is with a crazy schedule. It would be great to have a cam/chat room to compare techniques and gains in.

But, I don't think you can create a private group cam/chat room in the current main chatroom program. I, for one, have difficulties staying connected in it, couldn't view more than 3 cams at once and haven't been motivated to join in on it lately.

I like Skype, but, God only knows how to use Skype for group camming. I think all participants have to have exactly the same or latest version, and be a paid subscribers. The jury is still out on that amongst my can buds.

MSN definitely won't work for groups... AIM, forget-about-it.

Some people really hate YahooIM, but, I find it the easiest to use for more than two or more cam friends... once you have shared IDs and added each other... either by using our individual can windows to be viewed by each other, or by creating a Conference, inviting our buds to it, chatting as a group in it and inviting each other to view our cams.

With time zone differences and busy schedules, believe me, it will be very difficult to even find 4 North Americans to agree on a day and time. I've tried setting that up for other groups and is not a fun task.

Not to sound negative about it... just being real. However, I would be very motivated and would adapt my free-time schedule to join in if it became a weekly, or more, thing.

Last edited:

bodybuilder1980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True.... But we can still use the chat in this forum... Just it be difficult to view all cams at once.. But still be chatting and coaxing each other on.. I was on another similar forum years ago and made some long lasting friends from the guys I group jelqed with in the chat..Didnt have cam then but it worked..

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interested here, joined the group sometime ago. Started J last August pretty consistently for 3 months got busy. But would have bursts of a week here and there where I was pretty routine with the intensity of jelqing. Anyway gained a good inch, I must say since than. Can't imagine what if I was consistent the whole time.

Last edited: