Jeremy renner

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
39 yo Jeremy Renner was nominated for a Best Actor Oscar for his riveting performance in The Hurt Locker, Best Picture of 2009. As we all know, he lost out to Jeff Bridges.

With fame comes scrutiny. Lots of rumors that Jeremy Renner is gay. Well let's see, 39, never married (to a woman), not dating anyone (female) and he took his mother with him to the Academy Awards--sweet, but SO gay. Not that it makes any difference one way or the other (he's a very talented actor gay, straight or bi), it's interesting to speculate...

http://yellower.tumblr.com/post/447412236/is-jeremy-renner-gay

(Note to Renner's agent: If your client is in the closet, probably not the best idea to pose him with his arm around Zac Efron.)

Lots of FANTASTIC shirtless Jeremy Renner pics at this link:

http://www.squarehippies.com/actors/2008/02/jeremy-renner/

Some less-revealing Jeremy Renner pics ....
(Don't you just luv a man who carries a big gun?)

Attachments

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, he is. This is his boyfriend:

Kristoffer Ryan Winters

So maybe the National Enquirer story has legs ....

Jeremy Renner News - National Enquirer Says Jeremy Renner Is Hiding In The Gay... - Celebuzz

And the "evidence" continues to mount ....

Are Kristoffer Winters and Jeremy Renner... | Gather

And mount .... (and speaking of "mounting," wonder who does what?)

Kristoffer Winters and Jeremy Renner: A Couple? | Two Minute News

(These two boys are obviously into HGTV--So very gay!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Malakiperk

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had posted on another thread here that Renner does make my gaydar go *ping* - and bringing Mom to the Oscars really set it off....

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had posted on another thread here that Renner does make my gaydar go *ping* - and bringing Mom to the Oscars really set it off....

Told my bf the same thing after we saw The Hurt Locker. (Ping x 10) He didn't agree. When I saw him on a late nite talk show...all doubt was eliminated--he danced around any question concerning his personal life. He's suddently famous and in demand...so I understand why he wants to evade the issue. Prolly wouldn't be a great career move right now.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Collin Farrel's Best Actor intro of Jeremy Renner when he mentioned their night of spooning in Mexico while they were filming some movie together.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As Hollywood moves to Detroit (yes we've had a lot of films shot here within the last two years) I can only say that I've been on a few sets as an extra (then there's the indie's I've been featured in) and the best set I was on was "Little Murder" and seeing Josh Lucas. He showed a really great bulge while filming and even asked how I was doing (protocal says you can only talk to them if they talk to you) and my gaydar's off so I can't say anything about him but he was VERY hot (the couple of times I saw him it was 100% humidity but his shirt seemed to flow up for lunch @ 10 p.m. and his jeans were a little tight).

Hopefully, I'll be doing something with Real Steel starring Hugh Jackman this summer. He's cute but whenever you want to know what happens its either on set or in the trailers (and they keep extras at bay).

I don't know if I get a gay vibe on Jeremy Renner, but remember either the PR's or studio PR's (or actors) hide everything which is a shame. I'm like who cares? I even put on my imdb trivia profile that I was out and they didn't list it.

BTW, if I were ever nominated for an Oscar I'd have a raffle to determine who'd go with me, but it's nice that he took his mom.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Renner was on a talk show in which the male host complimented him on how attractive he was to females and males......Of course Renner warmly and calmly acknowledged it and carried on with other issues. Interesting - and nice.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just did a quick search of any nudes of Jeremy Renner and this is all I found. Now that is a butt with which I would spend some quality time.

Ummm....that's an ass that'd make me quiver...damn, what an ass! It would occupy a great deal of time, of course, to fully explore all that an ass that perfect could offer.....

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend told me that she saw on some news show that before he made it big he was a make-up artists (I've never heard of a straight make up artist), He's in his 40's and has never been married or has any kids plus. Plus he doesn't have any long term relationships. Also he is sexy as FUCK with an ass that it would be a crime that nobody was fucking

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
God I hope he is. I've had a crush on him since he was in National Lampoon's Senior Trip.