Jerk off analysis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_hybabi, Dec 8, 2009.

1. D_hybabi

D_hybabi New Member

I don't know about you guys, but when I jerk off a lot in one day I notice that the first jerk off produces a lot of cum but the shot is moderate. The second jerk off takes a lot longer to climax, and produces little amount of cum but the shot is much further.

However, on the third jerk off, my orgasm is sooo intense, I shoot so far and so much cum is produced... it's amazing. The third and fourth climax is just as amazing, and it becomes more addictive because the climax is amazing and the shots are so far but become less after the fourth climax.

My personal record is only 6 jerk offs in a day...

Anyone have similar or different experiences?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Depends on the j/o actually. If I edge longer I can force a bigger cumshot. But yeah, when I jerk off for the first time in the day, my cum is thicker, so won't shoot far. But the last cumshot of the day is a shooter. So yeah, same experience

3. wellhung9

wellhung9 New Member

only 6 times in one day? I think that's a lot trust me. I've noticed the opposite. The first jerk is always the best in every way: quality of Erection, load amound, climax/orgasm, and the distance.

Edging is very different though because your never shooting off your first load, so yeah by the time you do then it is amazing.

4. pitloverfl

pitloverfl New Member

Albums:
    For me, the first is usually the strongest/best unless there's something that really turns me on about one or more of the later sessions. Edging throws everything out the window as it can produce extremely good results no matter how many times you've arrived before.

5. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

Edging is the only thing that guarantees a super shoot, both in quantity and distance. And its normally the first for the day, but not always. I had a particularly memorable sessnion a few months back, as a friend was witnessing....it hit my face! He got a kick out of that.

Draft saved Draft deleted