Jerrod Carmichael?

SohoBebe

Cherished Member
Media
People here in NYC behind the scenes were questioning how he popped up out of nowhere. The streets are saying that he got his claim to fame through the casting couch. I didn't believe it at first but after watching his HBO documentary, I now believe it. I hope this is scripted reality but if not, I hope he finds some sort of happiness because he comes across as very emo on his show and not in a good way.

Deeperskin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s really sexy but he’s all types of ficked
People here in NYC behind the scenes were questioning how he popped up out of nowhere. The streets are saying that he got his claim to fame through the casting couch. I didn't believe it at first but after watching his HBO documentary, I now believe it. I hope this is scripted reality but if not, I hope he finds some sort of happiness because he comes across as very emo on his show and not in a good way.
the second episode focuses on him going to therapy for his sex addiction. He cheats on his new boyfriend and it’s all filmed. This is an insane show and I doubt it’s scripted no writer would come with all this.