Jersey Shore!!

So the new MTV show Jersey Shore premiered on Thursday. It’s essentially an all Italian Real World but located in NJ. A lot of people hate the show but you gotta admit that they picked 4 really hot guys with insane bodies. “The Situation” as he calls himself is my favorite… The one with the spiky hair talks about having his privates pierced… a grown man punches one of the guidettes in the face and knocks her out… it’s a good watch.

http://www.blogcdn.com/insidetv.aol.com/media/2009/11/jerseyshore2.jpg

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to check this out because I heard Domino's pizza wouldn't allow there ads to be broadcast during the show because they didn't like the shows content. After I saw the cast I had the meh attitude and choose not to watch. The 1st show is at MTV online.

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
This is such a poor representation of NJ Italians. I'm one myself, and I am nowhere as obnoxious as these guys on the show. I always cringe whenever I see these guido types on television. I don't get offended or anything like that. In fact, I remember laughing at the MadTV skit of the Olive Garden they did a few years back.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't even get past their ridiculous personalities to even attempt to see if they are hot or not...well, actually no they aren't because they are incredibly offensive. They are stuck in the "Saturday Night Fever" generation and as for the guy punching out the girl...oh this is a real classy show.
While we're at it....what the heck has happened to MTV...it used to be interesting and have decent shows on...now.....meh!

Tony7xxx

Expert Member
Media
Cleveland, Ohio (originally from Chicago & NYC)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What cracks me up --and yes, I am Italian and spent many years in NJ -- is that these guys are all "mamones" -- mama's boys who have never grown up. Case in point - the 28 yo whose mother was cutting up the meat for him. lol

My brother is the same: 55 yo and my mom still does his laundry!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I missed this stereotypical debacle, but I checked out TV Guide. I found it interesting that of 8 cast members only one is from NJ. :confused: And she's from Hazlet! :lmao: Hazlet has been where the PWT have lived since my father was a child and he's 81 now. :biggrin1:

Seaside Heights is where the tourists from New York and New England go. People from Philly and the surrounding suburbs go to Wildwood or Atlantic City. Canadians go to Wildwood, NJ not sure why, that's just where the majority of them go on holiday. Locals go to more family friendly areas. I'm not telling what those are because I don't want y'all ruining them. :cool:

Hopefully this show will die a quick death.

Best Quotes From the Jersey Shore Premiere
Here's a breakdown of the cast and each of their best quotes from the premiere:
DJ Pauly D
Hometown: Johnston, R.I.
Best Quote: "I got a f---ing tanning bed in my place, that's how serious I am about being a Guido and living up to that lifestyle."

Nicole (aka "Snooki")
Hometown: Marlboro, N.Y.
Best Quote: "My ultimate dream is to move to Jersey, find a juiced, hot, tan guy and live my life."

Mike (aka "The Situation")
Hometown: Staten Island, N.Y.
Best Quote: "My abs are so ripped up, I call it 'the situation.'"

Sammi (aka "Sweetheart")
Hometown: Hazlet, N.J.
Best Quote: "The smaller the shorts, the better because all the little Guido guys out there love them."

Vinny
Best Quote: "Yeah, I have trouble being alone — just like any traditional Italian kid."

Jenni (aka "JWOWW")
Hometown: Franklin Square, N.Y.
Best Quote: "I think it's my mission to hook up with the hottest Jersey Guido."

Ronnie
Hometown: Bronx, N.Y.
Best Quote: "Your bank account can be low, but you always gotta look good — always have to get a new haircut, always gotta wear new sneakers, always gotta look fresh."

Angelina (aka "Jolie")
Best Quote: "I'm a bartender... I do, you know, great things."

mineminemine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont care about how they act.......all of them are smoking.......

Wish there were some secret dirty pics or something......

Anyone know a dirty guido site?.............dont judge me :]

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another vapid show about arrogant, cocky young tools and douchebags that are admittedly HOT now, but will no doubt turn into old, wrinkly tools and douchebags with man-boobs. Its a fun watch !!!

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the show isnt about a bunch of people from NJ but about guidos that GO to new jersey.. its like the real world .. I fail to understand why its a big deal where they are from?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the show isnt about a bunch of people from NJ but about guidos that GO to new jersey.. its like the real world .. I fail to understand why its a big deal where they are from?

Most of those guidos that go down to the shore are probably in the Mafia. If the MTV folks piss them off too bad they might end up sleeping with the fishes.

Last edited:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Locals go to more family friendly areas. I'm not telling what those are because I don't want y'all ruining them. :cool:

Yeah youz guyz all get the hell out of Jersey and come down to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. During the summer the OBX probably has more vacationers from New Jersey than the Jersey Shore does!

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did see the promo of one of the guys knocking out a girl. I'm sorry but that is inexcusable, and even worse I think it glorifies it instead of condeming it. That man is a piece of shit for hitting a woman, regardless of his heritage.