Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi,
Don't know if a similiar post to this has been up before but I'm thinking of buying a 'jes extender' and would appreciate any info from guys who have used them or are using them.

Thanks

Jon

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unfortunately not to many men here use extenders there doing manual stretching u might get one person who has had experience with it i wrote several posts looking for those who have experience with extenders and like only one had commented so for some reason the extenders seem unpopular

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
The Jes extender or any of those extenders are equally good for enlargement purposes than hanging weights or stretching exercises. Any of those works best if you combine them with the others. I gained about an inch with the Jes extender, but that is the most expensive among similar devices. Their spare parts are very expensive. I would choose another device, not the Jes. Jes customer service sucks.

Speculator

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I own one and it hasn't really worked, it's annoying to use and surprisingly it's quite expensive to run. You have to attach a latex loop over the end of your cock and eventually they lose their elasticity. Last time I bought one (which was a while ago admittedly) I think there were about £10 each.

Imo a waste of money.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try using the search function

http://www.lpsg.org/search.php?searchid=11304583

I've got one similar to the JES, but much cheaper and I like it.
It seems to give me a longer flacid hang.
Lots of reading to do.
Get on E-bay and search for Pro-extender, with double bands.
That's where I got mine for around $80 and it's the same damn thing!

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm currently using the AndroPenis stretching device. Believe me, I did a LOT of research before buying anything, and it consistently had better reviews and more studies to back it up.

I can't say for certain yet if it works or not. I followed an "adaption" period for about 2-3 weeks, and I've been using the device for the recommended 9 hours/day for the past week or so. My erections are stronger and I'm getting morning wood more often. No VISIBLE gains yet, but I promised myself I would wait until one month after the adaption period to measure again. (I'll admit I cheated a couple days ago though...I woke up with an incredibly hard morning woody, and I did a quick measure. I'll do a more accurate measure in a couple weeks, but sufficed to say the results look promising so far.)

You can follow my progress here, if you want: http://www.lpsg.org/206869-penis-stretching-journal.html

jonm

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all this guys, didn't realise I had to check the post, normally if anythings updated I get mail from LPSG, must just apply to messages tho'.
Anyway, the reason ime here again is to ask a question about 'jelquing'.
Been doing it for a few weeks now, nothing noticeable in terms of growth but then I never expected it this quick.
What I'm noticing is a 'feeling' around the base of my cock where it meets my balls/body. It feels like a very low 'soreness', not too uncomfortable and not TOO sore but the feeling seems to be confined to that area of my cock and not along the whole length which make me think that maybe I'm doing it wrong.
First, I'm not doing the 'dry' jelq, I'm using oil or moisturiser to make it slippy. I'm doing the index finger/thumb thing, starting at the base and working my way to the tip. I ususlly get about 50% erect when doing it. I'm using both hands, first right then left then right again and currently doing 100 reps per day. Each rep take me about 1.5 - 2 seconds, so it's only taking 3-4 minutes a day. When semi erect my cock is thicker in the middle than at the base so I have to release a bit of pressure to get past this and then try to re-apply the same ammount of pressure to the tip. I'm wondering if this release of pressure is what is causing the 'feeling' and confining it to the base of my cock.
Should I be getting this feeling equally all along my cock?
That would make more sense to me as I would assume that the 'feeling' is due to the stretching and the penis tissue reparing itself or recovering.
Does anybody else have this sensation? Can anyone who has done this for longer than me tell me if I am using the technique incorrectly.
Cheers guys, would appreciate your comments.

Jon