Jockstraps

bbtgm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a running fanatic for years, ran 5 plus miles every day. I would wear the smallest shorts I could find and always was wearing a jockstrap. Have tried compression shorts, and they are fine for colder days, then I wear compression tights. But in south Florida I wear as little as possible. And I hate built in supports, no real support in them always a jockstrap for me. I have had three hernias and I want my nuts were they are safe.

hogwash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't go to any gym but I find that while jogging my testicles are rubbing between my thighs and while cycling they are not in a comfortable position, too. So, I use a jock strap under the shorts for jogging or a Jockey H-Fly briefs (also for bicycling). The H-fly type keeps the testicles from being rubbed. May be it is the brand, they are more snug fitting than the Hanes/FOL brands

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I grew up wearing jocks and still wear them. I have a question for you guys in active sports: do you wear a cup and if you do, have you ever tried a "nuttybuddy" cup? I read a review on Amazon but I have never seen one in my local Dick's (yes, that's the name) Sporting Goods. Here's an image.

Reactions: George1848

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I grew up wearing jocks and still wear them. I have a question for you guys in active sports: do you wear a cup and if you do, have you ever tried a "nuttybuddy" cup? I read a review on Amazon but I have never seen one in my local Dick's (yes, that's the name) Sporting Goods. Here's an image.

Bump. Are the "NuttyBuddy" cups any good?

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Sigh... the era of the classic jockstrap that ALL guys wore has long-since been disappearing. In hs and college we all wore Bikes or Champions. Nothing more masculine. I've said before how I wish some superstar athlete would get together with a Public Relations firm and promote classic jocks again. if they did it right, American guys would once again not only wear jocks but TALK about them, as they should!