Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My name is Greg, I am still relatively new to the gay world. Only been acting on my lifetime of urges for roughly a year. After much stalking of facebook and manhunt I ran across a hottie that lived close to me and even attended my same university. I am a swimmers build 6’4” 190 pounds, with a nice 7.5”x5” cut dick in my pants. I had always been the tall gangly kid as long as I could remember. My new internet friend was Joe a short stocky guy the kind that could be 50 pounds overweight but still look fantastic. We met for a few drinks at a local pub, me constantly eyeing his body. He came in at 5’9” 155 pounds, short hair and deep blue eyes. He was a total stud and my raging cock seconded that. We chatted about my position in life, till that day I remained a total virgin not even receiving a kiss on prom night. Time flew by and it was almost last call, I made the decision that I needed to bag this boy. Wasn’t too hard he had the same idea with me.
Stumbling through his front door I quickly made it know that I want to compare with him. He was game as our sizes remained a mystery to each other. I had assumed he would be a beer can dick with a pair of sizeable nuts. The foreplay was intense kissing, nibbling, dirty talk everything I had hoped it would be. As we laid on his bed preparing for our next adventure we began discussing fantasies. I mentioned how I have a thing for transformation stories whiter it be muscle, cocks anything that fantasy stuff just gets my rocks off. It was at that moment I knew I loved this kid, he quickly agreed and from that point we were off to the races. I slowly began to kiss his neck working my way down his body till I reached his package. With one quick pull I was head to head with my first penis. It was not what I was expecting a decent size however 5.5”x5 with barely noticeable nuts. I followed through comparing our appendages. Joe quickly became enthralled with my sizeable advantage over him demonstrating his deep throat ability till I blew my load all over his face. Quickly followed by him shooting over his shoulder……Ok that was really hot.
We continued our occasional hook-ups slowly moving to more and more intimate acts. I became his bitch bottom getting barebacked as often as possible and being the cum dumpster for my first ever fuck. I never thought I would become such a whore for one man but this guy had my number. It was about a year to the day after our first encounter that I began to notice I was being stretched out a little more than normal during our fucks, more notably I could feel balls slapping on my ass followed by much larger loads filling me. I chalked it up to just being hornier than normal. A week or so passed and I could now visibly see that this mans cock was getting bigger even at 26 years old. Joe and I were dumbfounded, I didn’t hesitate to get him hard again as I was still rock hard from the idea of him growing. A new measuring was in order. I grabbed the closest tape measure I could find and behold his new stats were 6”x5.5”, the bastard had grown a half inch in each direction.
We continued to keep record of his increasing size, noting too that he was also losing body fat along the way. He had dropped the husky look for a toned ball player with a sack now the size of a baseball and a cock approaching my length and far surpassing my girth. I was no longer the big cock bottom I was now the total submissive bottom that was to worship my fuck buddies body and endowment religiously. Months passed with no real change in growth. I became relieved that his growth had subsided stopping at a mammoth 8x6.5 with two balls the size of large Grade A eggs.
Life had begun to separate us I had new job in a distant town he had more boys than he had cum to shoot into them. One evening our paths had crossed again, I could see his body had once again morphed into something neither of us could resist getting hard over. Now resembling more of a bodybuilder Joe was now 160 pounds of pure muscle sporting 17” biceps and a defined 8-pack. I was quickly hustled into a bathroom stall to be shown what was developing down below. A tight jock strap held in place the newest member of the foot long club. The bastard had done it he passed the mark that would make him immortal. A whopping 12x9 cock with two plum size balls gave Joe the appearance of a freak of nature. A freak that I wanted to get freaky with. We jacked each other off for what seemed forever. As we reached climax Joes body began jolting violently I lost focus on sex and turned to aide my friend. As I studied his body I was abruptly pinned against the wall by what was no longer a cock it was a monster. He had grown so large I was trapped between a wall and a very hard very large dick. Stretching more than 3’ in length Joe could not help but instantly cum quickly covering the floor with cum so thick it looked like marshmallow whip. Deflating I scurried to find away to help conceal a dick that even soft hung rougly 1 ½ feet from the ground.

Reactions: AtreidesNelson