John Bronco

whydamnheshot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
So. Is he gay now? Seen him bottom more than top lately
No, and he said its easier for him to bottom over taking drugs and having to stay hard for long periods... he bottoms and do gay sex because he gets more cash that way... the "straight" studios don't want him.

xturron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any of him farting?

I don’t know about that, but there is a video of him, on all fours in a kitchen, taking a dump over a black piece of plastic. The whole thing is ridiculous. He keeps smacking his own ass, moaning exaggeratedly and saying things to try to sound like a dominant type of guy. The result is just laughable.

Urien

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don’t know about that, but there is a video of him, on all fours in a kitchen, taking a dump over a black piece of plastic. The whole thing is ridiculous. He keeps smacking his own ass, moaning exaggeratedly and saying things to try to sound like a dominant type of guy. The result is just laughable.

LMAO! I have to see this! xD

PDBG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s easier for him to bottom. He’s always had erectile dysfunction. His dick looks bigger “hard” but it’s still soft. His “hard” dick looks soft and is soft.
A bunch of guys on steroids have trouble getting hard.

kyemono

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A bunch of guys on steroids have trouble getting hard.
Yeah I really wonder why do these men on these social networks pump up with juice and try to be cool and shit and propagate their cool image to society when from their perspective, their lives are shit... It's easy to show how greatly composed your muscles are, built with a great amount of hard work, but then when you have shit like erectile dysfunction and the public expects you to be this alpha muscular male... oh boy does irony hit hard as fuck then.
If only guys like this went to college, maybe they wouldn't be shitting on camera or "be bisexual" for a job.