Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me he always looks like Matt Damon on steroids.

Never saw it until I looked at the pics in this thread.
IF he likes to get naked as much as he has said, there MUST be at least one full monty photo out there somewhere!
Personally I like the non wrestling photos of him. He looks more natural.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He and several other wrestlers worked out at my gym when performing in my town years ago. The others stayed to themselves but he was quite friendly. It was an executive place so not much attention was paid to them. He in fact has no issue being naked as he walked around the locker room without a towel and did not cover up in the sauna. The mushroom head and normal length description above would pretty much cover it. I just couldn't hardly get over how cut he was. He's not as big physically (and neither were the others) as you might think. But his body was still very impressive and his demeanor equally so, just a cool dude.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yuck... I love pro wrestling, but don;t think Cena is that hot. He always wears way too loose jeans, so I think it's impossible to know how hung he is.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yuck... I love pro wrestling, but don;t think Cena is that hot. He always wears way too loose jeans, so I think it's impossible to know how hung he is.

not impossible. on his DVD Word Life, he walks around in a thong, and you can pretty much make out the size. He also used to wear tights when he debuted in the WWE.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
not impossible. on his DVD Word Life, he walks around in a thong, and you can pretty much make out the size. He also used to wear tights when he debuted in the WWE.

Yup, but I am in denial about ever having seen it :)

It's like how I blocked out the time Shawn Michaels was in gray boxers and fiddled with his penis on camera before it cut away. Yup... don't remember that at all :wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, I think Lance Storm showed a lot of VPLs going down the throughfare to the ring. I watched this one WWE DVD. I had to freeze frame a couple of camera shots of Storm's bouncing bulge. Amazing!

Shelton Benjamin is another guy that shows a lot of scandalous VPLs.

John Cena doesn't show much VPLs. But I wouldn't mind sleeping with that guy. John Cena is hot.