John Legend

LP88

Experimental Member
Media

That last one almost doesn't even look real. lol

Anyway, big fan of his music, but I'm probably the only one in the world who thinks he looks better in clothes. He's not fat by any stretch of the imagination, but something about his physique is just like of off-putting; maybe strange proportions, or something. It's just nothing special, body-wise. But, big ups to him keeping fit and healthy.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That dog doesn't realise how lucky it is. I'd love to be on the end of a leash and sniffing John's crotch every day.....

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

WOW, that is quite a HOT ASS there. He's very cute but I love him most b/c of his amazing voice and great songwriting talent.

I saw him when he came here with ALICIA KEYS and that was just a phenomenal show from both of them. They both gave until they had nothing left in them.

Yep, but he is not straight....

No , he isn't and with all the teen suicides and especially since the African American community needs a strong Gay alliance, I wish he would be brave enough to do the right thing.

he's as straight as kanye west...

Hahahahahahaha Well that's not saying much.

I honestly cannot stand that mouthy midget queen.

LEGEND is supremely talented and Queenye is nothing but gimmicks and stolen errr sampled music. I don't know WHO told her she could sing but he is seriously one of the worst singers recording today. He's a good rapper and has talent, well a modicum of talent at that but he's more hype than anything in my opinion.

:bj:
HH

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, the video is still available. Here's the link:

yoMedia

If the link doesn't work, go to 'yomedia' and type 'john legend', 'boner' and 'amsterdam'. I watched this vid and it's hot. Legend's boner is hard to miss. :D
I could not find a search option on yoMedia... is it the same video that was posted before and later?