John Legend

tito21

Superior Member
Media
I like when he wears these tight pants

Damn! His wife dress like that just to walk the dog! Can this bitch be anymore high maintenance? I know some people take pride in their appearance but a 3 hours of makeup/war-paint + hair + high heels + fancy clothings just to take the dog out for a 5 mins walk?

Can you imagine when you have a heart attack and asking her to take you to the ER?

John: Babe, i’m having a chest pain. I think i’m having a heart attack.
Wife: OMG John! We need to take you to the hospital quick!
Wife: I’m going to grab the car keys, I’ll be right back. Don’t move!

10 mins later.

John: babe, where are you?
Wife: i’m right here baby, i’m just putting a touch of colour on my lips. I’ll be right out baby!

10 mins later.

John (lying on the flood): i don’t think i’m going to make it, call the ambulance.
Wife (screaming out from the bathroom): OMG baby! You’re right baby, they can get you to the hospital a lot faster.

5 mins later.

John screaming out breathlessly: have you called the ambulance?
Wife: Yes baby! I’m going to do it now, just let me finish putting on this mascara.

Loud hair blow dryer noise

15 mins later.

Wife came into the kitchen.

wife: OMG John! Speak to me! Baby are you conscious? You gotta stay awake!

Operator: 911, what is your emergency?

8 mins later.

Paramedic: Mam, how long has your husband been unconscious?
Wife: i don’t know, i walked into the kitchen and found him laying on the flood like this!

Wife fanning her eyes with her right hand, fighting back the tears from messing up her eyeliner + mascara.
Paramedic: we need to take him to the ER.
Wife: i’ll grab my purse, i’ll be right back!

5 mins later.
Paramedic screaming out from the car: MAM! We need to LEAVE NOW!

15 mind later at the hospital.

Doctor: sir, i’m the doctor and we’ll do a quick checkup on you.
John: eeerrh, hi doc.
Doctor: looks like he regained conscious.

Doctor: Mam, do you know how long your husband was unconscious for?
Wife: I, I, I don’t know. He he called out to me that was having a heart attack and I called 911 like right away! Like IMMEDIATELY!

John side eyeing his wife.

Doctor: thankfully, the paramedic arrived just in time to stabilised his condition. Any moment longer, he would be in a dire condition.

wife: thanks doctor, I did my best! (while checking her reflection in the stethoscope hanging on the doctor’s neck.
wife looking at the reflection and tilting her head down, adjusting her hair with her left hand. Then tilting her chin up, turning her face side to side.

John still side eyeing his wife: ....

Tommylpsg

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Damn! His wife dress like that just to walk the dog! Can this bitch be anymore high maintenance? I know some people take pride in their appearance but a 3 hours of makeup/war-paint + hair + high heels + fancy clothings just to take the dog out for a 5 mins walk?

Can you imagine when you have a heart attack and asking her to take you to the ER?

John: Babe, i’m having a chest pain. I think i’m having a heart attack.
Wife: OMG John! We need to take you to the hospital quick!
Wife: I’m going to grab the car keys, I’ll be right back. Don’t move!

10 mins later.

John: babe, where are you?
Wife: i’m right here baby, i’m just putting a touch of colour on my lips. I’ll be right out baby!

10 mins later.

John (lying on the flood): i don’t think i’m going to make it, call the ambulance.
Wife (screaming out from the bathroom): OMG baby! You’re right baby, they can get you to the hospital a lot faster.

5 mins later.

John screaming out breathlessly: have you called the ambulance?
Wife: Yes baby! I’m going to do it now, just let me finish putting on this mascara.

Loud hair blow dryer noise

15 mins later.

Wife came into the kitchen.

wife: OMG John! Speak to me! Baby are you conscious? You gotta stay awake!

Operator: 911, what is your emergency?

8 mins later.

Paramedic: Mam, how long has your husband been unconscious?
Wife: i don’t know, i walked into the kitchen and found him laying on the flood like this!

Wife fanning her eyes with her right hand, fighting back the tears from messing up her eyeliner + mascara.
Paramedic: we need to take him to the ER.
Wife: i’ll grab my purse, i’ll be right back!

5 mins later.
Paramedic screaming out from the car: MAM! We need to LEAVE NOW!

15 mind later at the hospital.

Doctor: sir, i’m the doctor and we’ll do a quick checkup on you.
John: eeerrh, hi doc.
Doctor: looks like he regained conscious.

Doctor: Mam, do you know how long your husband was unconscious for?
Wife: I, I, I don’t know. He he called out to me that was having a heart attack and I called 911 like right away! Like IMMEDIATELY!

John side eyeing his wife.

Doctor: thankfully, the paramedic arrived just in time to stabilised his condition. Any moment longer, he would be in a dire condition.

wife: thanks doctor, I did my best! (while checking her reflection in the stethoscope hanging on the doctor’s neck.
wife looking at the reflection and tilting her head down, adjusting her hair with her left hand. Then tilting her chin up, turning her face side to side.

John still side eyeing his wife: ....
Brilliant!