Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember a film or TV show he starred in which he played a guy who went back in time to an agrarian society that was dominated and run by strong women. He was used as a boy toy to the leading woman. The women drugged the men with their gruel to make them servile and docile. He was really HOT in that film.

Does anyone know which film this was?

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember a film or TV show he starred in which he played a guy who went back in time to an agrarian society that was dominated and run by strong women. He was used as a boy toy to the leading woman. The women drugged the men with their gruel to make them servile and docile. He was really HOT in that film.

I remember it too, but don't remember the name... he's been in a ton of stuff.
I always thought he was hot... stout thick little body and great eyes.

I remember it too, but don't remember the name... he's been in a ton of stuff.
I always thought he was hot... stout thick little body and great eyes.

That was a made-for-TV movie done by ABC in 1974, entitled Planet Earth. The director was none other than Marc Daniels (St. Elsewhere, 1776). The screenplay was written by Gene Roddenberry, the father of Star Trek.

I've never had a thing for Saxon but do enjoy his work.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
I don't believe that the first picture is him. And I question the second one, too. If you want to see what he looked like at that age you need to find a movie called The Unguarded Moment where he plays a hot teenage boy who accuses his teacher of molesting him -- ahead of its time. Too bad he never developed into a first-rate actor.

I don't believe that the first picture is him. And I question the second one, too. If you want to see what he looked like at that age you need to find a movie called The Unguarded Moment where he plays a hot teenage boy who accuses his teacher of molesting him -- ahead of its time. Too bad he never developed into a first-rate actor.

I've actually seen that movie. It was pretty amazing for its day. Much better than Boys Beware.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
When I see him all I can think of is his character "Harry" in the movie My Mom's a Werewolf. I particularly remember Susan Blakely's laugh as she utters the line "Furry little devil, aren't you?" when he seduces her.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John Saxon was drop dead beautiful when he was a young man. He was also a client of the notorious gay talent agent Henry Willson who managed and renamed Rock Hudson, Tab Hunter, Rory Calhoun and Guy Madison.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i loved "my mom's a werewolf!" he was still hot in that. didn't know he was Henry Willson's client. john is really nice in person. i think that pic is really him. he did model in his early days...

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
John Saxon was drop dead beautiful when he was a young man.
Glad to see this man had some gay appeal. He's one of my favorite costars from old Bonanzas and Gunsmokes, and every time I see him I think "...damn, that's one good looking son of a bitch". Thought it was just my retarded straight idea of what a good looking guy is, or maybe that he can look a slight bit like Freddie Mercury when they give him the right muchacho-stache. :biggrin1:

Nice to know he's at least got a thread!

Crunch

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
John Saxon has ALWAYS been a stud, but I find much more handsome as an adult than in his teen days. Since Henry Wilsson was his agent, you just know he put out to get movie parts. Anyone have any scenes of him in bed from a movie?