John saxon

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always thought there was something about this guy that kind of turned me on. Eyes, maybe? And yes, love to see the first pic uncensored....

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of those friend of a friend things so who knows if it's true or not. I went with a friend to his friends house. He was a photographer who shot at least some celebrities. He showed me a posed nude picture he took of Keith Carradine so I'm pretty sure he was telling the truth. Anyway, what this is leading to is he told us he and John Saxon dated at one time. He didn't go into details and I didn't ask so like I said..who knows.

B_NudistDoctor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know it's kind of hokey, but if you ever get the chance to watch "Mr. Hobbs Takes A Vacation", there are a couple of nice scenes with John in a speedo looking mmm mmm good!

StudmeatFL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a handful of shirtless shots of this sexy man. I never realized I had such a crush on him, but it turns out he got in my head back with Wonder Woman, Bionic Man and Bionic Woman (yes, he was on all of them) and just stuck there. Anyone know where that 'shower shot' came from?

Attachments

Reactions: Kevey1

MAVERICK_

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was a made-for-TV movie done by ABC in 1974, entitled Planet Earth. The director was none other than Marc Daniels (St. Elsewhere, 1776). The screenplay was written by Gene Roddenberry, the father of Star Trek.

I've never had a thing for Saxon but do enjoy his work.
In a movie he appears naked from behind entering a bathroom towards the shower and you can see his body in close-up from head to toe... I don't know if it's a movie or TV movie, although due to the parameters of the movie I think the period corresponds to the 80s, the format should have been a cinema where these types of scenes could begin to be seen
Does you know what movie it will be?

Reactions: StudmeatFL

StudmeatFL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a movie he appears naked from behind entering a bathroom towards the shower and you can see his body in close-up from head to toe... I don't know if it's a movie or TV movie, although due to the parameters of the movie I think the period corresponds to the 80s, the format should have been a cinema where these types of scenes could begin to be seen
Does you know what movie it will be?
I've done a lot of research and googling on him and I've never seen anything where he did full nudity.

MAVERICK_

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Study... sorry for reply today! --- I was very busy... regarding to your reply... thnx for your time researching... I must to say that I also research for ages... and... no result... anyway he really appeared naked... but not frontal... the spectacular view is from his behind... included back and butt and legs... all from behind... probably had been in a tv-film or episode in a tv-series... I remember perfectly that image and scenes... I saw on tv... at the 80s probably before 1985 (when I was between 12 to 15/16 old) but on tv you could see all kind of productions... films [movies] or tv films---or series...
In that time Internet not existed... and always that image from Saxon's virile body has been in my mind...
Anyway I hope can find it... In the meantime this fantasy image generated by AI I found searching... he does can fullfill that fantasies because her body was perfect and above of all... REAL

Attachments

StudmeatFL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Study... sorry for reply today! --- I was very busy... regarding to your reply... thnx for your time researching... I must to say that I also research for ages... and... no result... anyway he really appeared naked... but not frontal... the spectacular view is from his behind... included back and butt and legs... all from behind... probably had been in a tv-film or episode in a tv-series... I remember perfectly that image and scenes... I saw on tv... at the 80s probably before 1985 (when I was between 12 to 15/16 old) but on tv you could see all kind of productions... films [movies] or tv films---or series...
In that time Internet not existed... and always that image from Saxon's virile body has been in my mind...
Anyway I hope can find it... In the meantime this fantasy image generated by AI I found searching... he does can fullfill that fantasies because her body was perfect and above of all... REAL
The only possibility would be Falconcrest, though I don't remember them showing male butt on TV back in those days.