John Slattery

I think this guy has every reason to flount his body. For a guy his age, he appears remarkably in shape. I was surprised that his character in Mad Men was given a weak heart. I doubt he has a weak heart in real life.

Every man should aspire to look that good when reaching 50.
 
he was in a play by Terrence McNally called The Lisbon Traviata. Nathan Lane starred in it and John Slattery had a supporting role. There was a scene that John Slattery appeared in and he was totally naked. He has a nice large penis!
 
after jon hamm, slattery is one sexy daddy, except for the sexiest dad i know who lives in chicago...and you know who u are...
 
I've seen John's penis several times in the locker room at the gym Equinox. Very nice package. Definitely an impressive shower - about 5 inches flaccid, good thickness and cut