John Travolta

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I believe that Mr. Travolta has a big cock but i cannot prove it, does anyone know or have any pics of his cock (hard preferably, but i know that is nearly impossible)?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Latest is that he had a 6 year affair with his pilot. I am not one too believe all rumors but as they say where's there is smoke, there is fire. I believe he is gay, or bi. Not that it really matters...

The pilot's name is Doug Gotterba and he's written a book about John Travolta and his long running gay relationship with the Hollywood celebrity. Now in his early 60s, Gotterba runs a small three a/c charter company out at the Camarillo airport.

Boy, I'll bet the stories he could tell off-the record if given the chance. Gotterba already has said that Travolta, clad only in his tighty-whities, would call-up room service and eat Joey Chestnut amounts of Italian food on the hotel room bed until his bare stomach nearly exploded. And there is the well-known rumor that John Travolta's piloting skills are not up there with Neil Armstrong, Bob Hoover or even a number of lesser known celebrity pilots.

Bluevybe

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was also hot in Perfect, and bulging like crazy in those shorts while thrusting in that workout scene

Okay, for some reason Jamie Lee Curtis was trending yesterday, and when I clicked on it, I saw a small clip from this movie. It's called "Perfect." There are several extended scenes of John thrusting his crotch in those skimpy shorts. The way he was bulging, he might as well have been naked!