John Travolta

Parkerdude2003

Experimental Member
Media
I totally believe John is gay.

But I think these stories are bogus and are being made up by people who know he has a gay reputation and are trying to use it for a quick buck.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember the first time I heard a gay rumor regarding John. It was in the Enquirer in about 1991. It had a story about how he almost had a nervous breakdown over Sly Stallone. He had majorly fallen for Sly when Sly directed him in "Staying Alive" (1983). I think it resulted with a falling-out between them too as Sly wasn't receptive to John's feelings, etc. Details are sketchy, but I remember just being floored at the Enquirer's story and thinking what a hunky two-some they would make in the bedroom. Anyone else remember THAT rumor?

D_Phil_McCavity

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
the only time John Travolta turned me on was in the movie with Jamie Lee Curtis, where he was at one of her cardio classes in those tiny blue shorts, thrusting his hips back and forth. At the moment, I can't remember the name of the movie.

the movie your talking about is called " Perfect" i loved that movie i still have it on VHS lol....

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In 1977 when I started my first semester of high school, I had a journalism class which primed me for the school newspaper which I was on throughout high school and was fortunate enough to write for our local newspaper.

Having said that, I was taught as a "journalist" to be objective and stay "middle of the road" so to speak.

With the occasional stories I've done over the years, I did do an interview with one of his co-stars from SNF but didn't ask anything about his sexuality (although I wanted to). However, I did buy a copy of "You'll Never Spa In This Town Again" and the 2009 cruise is listed. I'll be reviewing the book soon, BUT it was published earlier this year.

I really don't care about anyone's sexuality but I hate when things are "glossed over" thanks to programs like Entertainment Tonight where they kiss the celebrity of the week's ass and show them as a Saint.

There's a book out called "Hollywood Confidential" where I think it briefly discusses the Paul Barressi scandal (it also has a who's gay/bi and the hung club in it).

This is my four cents (due to inflation!).

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know this is not the place to post this. I think many people talk about being born gay and they knew it since they were young. I think there is a portion of gay people like that, but I think for someone like Travolta or Cruise, it is about narcissism They love them selves so much, why wouldn't men love them too?

Interesting point about narcissism. Just been reading a book called Brando Unzipped. Even if half of the book is not totally true, the stars of the day were all playing "musical beds", Newman - Brando - James Dean - Marilyn - etc etc etc, the list just goes on and on.

Each star was trying to "out-hot' the others.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
About John being gay or bi, so what? He is one Superstar (and that is what he was in his day) that I hated to see what age was doing to him and prematurely I might add. Yes, he may be out of shape today, but there is no denying he was pretty hot. Hung? I never thought so and was a little disappointed that he didn't cast a larger bulge. He should of at least accomplished a semi and insisted that the editors cast his package in a more favorable light. Especially beings that 33 yrs later we are judging his black briefs scene!!

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
one thing I always remembered about Travolta was in the movie Carrie when that hot girl leaned down and gave him a blowjob in his car. I was so young but it made me so horny.

I remember she had shiny wet lips. Can't remember the actresses name, anyone remember?

Early to mid 70's, "Carrie", starring Sissy Spacek, Travolta, William Katt and Piper Laurie.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some years ago, the word from a guy who blew him at a party was that it was your basic six incher.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Latest is that he had a 6 year affair with his pilot. I am not one too believe all rumors but as they say where's there is smoke, there is fire. I believe he is gay, or bi. Not that it really matters...

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Latest is that he had a 6 year affair with his pilot. I am not one too believe all rumors but as they say where's there is smoke, there is fire. I believe he is gay, or bi. Not that it really matters...

The pilot's name is Doug Gotterba and he's written a book about John Travolta and his long running gay relationship with the Hollywood celebrity. Now in his early 60s, Gotterba runs a small three a/c charter company out at the Camarillo airport.

Boy, I'll bet the stories he could tell off-the record if given the chance. Gotterba already has said that Travolta, clad only in his tighty-whities, would call-up room service and eat Joey Chestnut amounts of Italian food on the hotel room bed until his bare stomach nearly exploded. And there is the well-known rumor that John Travolta's piloting skills are not up there with Neil Armstrong, Bob Hoover or even a number of lesser known celebrity pilots.

Renshaw

Sexy Member
Media
As Neil Armstrong's first job was as a naval aviator and test pilot before becoming an aerospace engineer and astronaut - I would hardly call him a "celebrity pilot."