John Whaite * Bake Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

DvdHbsn

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John has filed a copyright infringement notice with us.

Weren't most instagram and grindr pics? Does posting photos on those sites constitute a copyright? I thought you had to file and pay for that...at least you did when I published work....with no pics here- ZERO reason to follow this thread any more. You should just dump the whole thing.

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Weren't most instagram and grindr pics? Does posting photos on those sites constitute a copyright? I thought you had to file and pay for that...at least you did when I published work....with no pics here- ZERO reason to follow this thread any more. You should just dump the whole thing.

Content ownership stays with the producer unless it's been signed off in a release to someone else. This might differ from region to region, but we (and most websites) adhere to the USA standard.

I believe you're thinking of trademark when it comes to paying for registration.

Tvcelebjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah he is still hot but not as hot as his look from 2018/2019.
Personally - and it’s a matter of taste - I liked him best before he got all muscled. But he’s still a good looking guy and has a really great personality. He’s a good guy.

Reactions: MattyC and BrazDude

MattyC

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
John is gorgeous, always has been, always will be. Has the right to look how he wants. But tbh I preferred his slimmer, leaner days. Loved his old hair cut too. Showed off that boyishly handsome face of his even moreso.

Reactions: william1
Status
Not open for further replies.